What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

L

LeeP

Gentlemen and ladies,

Please be careful of your avatar content. I have had to remove a couple this morning as they were reaching explicit levels (SteveO, JRS). Whilst they maybe ok when you're at home it can look a little pervy when you're at work (and makes browsing difficult).

Cheers

Lee

LeeP said:
Gentlemen and ladies,

Please be careful of your avatar content. I have had to remove a couple this morning as they were reaching explicit levels (SteveO, JRS). Whilst they maybe ok when you're at home it can look a little pervy when you're at work (and makes browsing difficult).

Cheers

Lee

i agree, avatars of ladies can get you in a lot of trouble !!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LeeP said:
Gentlemen and ladies,

Cheers

Lee

There seems to be a 'show avatars' option in your user control panel. You should probably uncheck it if you want more stealth.

ric355 said:
There seems to be a 'show avatars' option in your user control panel. You should probably uncheck it if you want more stealth.
jolly good point, ric .... seems we have "the blind leading the blind"

LeeP said:
Gentlemen and ladies,

Cheers

Lee

Are you calling me a pervert?:grin:

LeeP said:
Gentlemen and ladies,

Cheers

Lee

Just got back from Amsterdam ! Thought you folks would like the Avatar that I had carefully chosen :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Oh well back to the drawing board .