What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Cars in the park 20th May @ bolton abbey

chris_crossley

Hi,

Another meet on for the 20th May.

Large collection of Sports cars from TVR, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Renault, Lotus, Maserati and the list goes on. New and Old cars are welcome. Its not just about expensive new cars, every enthusiast is welcome. Check out the Gallery on the Organisers website for cars that have been to previous events. I'm taking my MINI cooper S . The Gate price at “Bolton Abbey” is £5.5 for all day parking. It just a friendly meeting of like minded car nuts. In a very nice location. With lots of great driving roads near by.

Details and Photo's from previous events at www.carsinthepark.org.uk

Hope to see some of you there.

Cheers
Chris

I'll be going to this - maybe some of the lovely people who have been to my Italian Night can come along.

There's a convoy arranged by a few folks on Pistonheads from the Headingley Taps pub starting at 11.30am, which I will be tagging along with.

:)

Bolton Abbey - cars in the Park 20th May

Where I first met you peeps last year :thumbsup:

Check the website and you will see lots of you in the gallery - plus a crowd around my mate's cute little Mazda .......

Are we going to do this one again this year?

http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/

I went to this last year and the variety of cars was very impressive.
Nice venue also.
:thumbsup:

I'll pop down this year too.

I cant make it now , Steve w cant fit me in for a service till June and my clutch is slipping:cry3: :cry3:
three or four weeks without a tubi fix , I might just end it all now:laugh:

I cant make it now , Steve w cant fit me in for a service till June and my clutch is slipping:cry3: :cry3:

Very sound decision not to drive it Dave - you really can trash the flywheel with a slipping clutch on a 308 (lotsa ££££) so don't be tempted & take it very easy on the way up to Steve's when you go to get it changed.

I.

:laugh: that is cos mine is going in on the 19th of May. He needs along time to fix it :grin:

Also means I won't be going to this :(

Anyone attending this...:huh:

Yep - me.

Thankfully neither me nor my car melt in the rain :wink3: and the roads up there are still worth the trip, look-see at the cars, then onto one of the local inns with some petrol head mates for a social before nice roads back home again. :thumbsup: