What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Charity Car Meet - North West

sib

Hi Guys,

Firstly - apologies for the odd post from the unknown user.

I emailed admin about this topic yesterday, and was told to post up onto the forum direct - so here goes!

Basically, i'm organising a charity car meet for Feb 2010.

Details below.

Would be great if i could get some Ferrari's there!

BUFFALO JOE B’S BREAKFAST CLUB

Saturday 27th February 2010

Great Birchwood Country Park
Lytham Road
Warton
PRESTON, Lancs
PR4 1TE

(near Lytham!)

Gates open 08.30am – should last until early/mid afternoon, perhaps finishing with a drive up to Blackpool.

Entry just £2 per car with every single penny going to 'Little Hearts Matter', http://www.lhm.org.uk

Wild-west themed site – feel free to wear a Stetson!

On-site café / bar – in case the weather turns nasty!

Over 120 cars expected

All makes and models welcome - as long as it's interesting!!

Trade stands a possibilty

Normal meet rules apply – no idiots!

Any damage caused must be paid for by those causing it! The organisers will not accept any liability!

Local police will be informed of event – please drive safely when using nearby roads (and all others for that matter!!)

All enquiries to – buffalojoeb@yahoo.co.uk
Facebook Group “Buffalo Joe B’s Breakfast Club”

Trade pitches available – please contact via the above address

TELL YOUR FRIENDS! SPREAD THE WORD!

Any queries or questions, please get in touch.

As i say, would be great to see some of you there!

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Simon

Is this open to for the public to wander around? Do you have to stay all day if you turn up?

I`m not making any firm commitment,but may well pop along.

Is this open to for the public to wander around? Do you have to stay all day if you turn up?

I`m not making any firm commitment,but may well pop along.

Not at all - you can come and go as you please.

It's a place open to the general public and we'll just be hogging one of the car parks. it's very quiet normally - so there won't be many folks around, other than us. The public are free to wander i suppose but wouldn't imagine they'd know about it.

You've obviously missed the moron posting on every thread about Internet advertising. They've finally removed them!!
Contrary to popular opinion the mods aren't logged on every minute of the day. The ClubScud bat phone is broken at the moment so things get deleted whenever somebody is around :tongue3: