What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Cheers Chas

OEM or nothing - is that not conventional wisdom?
Providing that a ferrari owner hasnt got the following non OEM items on his/her car. Thats a valid point.

After market exhaust system:thumbsup:
After market car mats:thumbsup:
After market challenge grill:thumbsup:
After market paint protection film:thumbsup:
After market alloy skid plates:thumbsup:
After market brake pads, not bought fromthe ferrari dealer:thumbsup:
After market NON-factory/standard tyres:dude:
If one hasnt any of the above...then they are good to go with the old saying "OEM or nothing" :dude:

:tongue3:
so is that OEM exhaust or nothing? or
OEM wheels or nothing? or
OEM grills or nothing?

or blah blah blah?
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Cars having an identity crisis otherwise:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

Providing that a ferrari owner hasnt got the following non OEM items on his/her car. Thats a valid point.

If one hasnt any of the above...then they are good to go with the old saying "OEM or nothing" :dude:

I am OK then as those of the above I have on my car are OEM :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

I am OK then as those of the above I have on my car are OEM :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .
Yea right, so the after market exhaust an paint protection film ect on your car wa factory fitted:laugh:
MB: Do you mean you "have not " got the above on your car:)

Chaa add
after market carbon fibre sill plates
after market carbon fibre F1 Paddles:thumbsup:

Yea right, so the after market exhaust an paint protection film ect on your car wa factory fitted:laugh:
MB: Do you mean you "have not " got the above on your car:)

No after market exhaust or paint protection film on my car :thumbsup: . Totally original OEM example.

You must be mistaking my car for someoneelses.

I am OK then as those of the above i have on my car are OEM :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .
Ken mate i was responding to what you wrote:thumbsup: It could be read in two ways;)

Last edited: