What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Club Scud Welsh Weekender III - April 2018

Great picture from Ben Collins at Lake Ogwen :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_5860 copy.jpg
    DSC_5860 copy.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 208
Ouch !!!!

Source of much entertainment until Leighton sorted him out. Apparently he’d hit one the day before also.

bentley.jpg

Unbeleivable :shocked:

Last edited:
Here we go again! :grin::grin:

View attachment 152556

We went :laugh: BTW Mike I never gorrasticker this year have you any more?

Just a pic of the weekends comedy moment....

View attachment 152603

Our very own Leighton V8 (right) helping a Bentley owner in distress.
He’d managed to park it on top of a huge ‘keep of the grass’ boulder!

Source of much entertainment until Leighton sorted him out. Apparently he’d hit one the day before also.

The only other thing to fess up is how all but 3 off us managed to miss the main tunnels on the tunnel run :D

Totally missed that but saw the Bentley parked below our room in The Village.

I'm having zero luck uploading any images and have got bored waiting, here's about as much as I can be bothered with. There are some 290+ pictures here. Some are doubled up (often do that with my phone and camera). https://www.flickr.com/gp/156942380@N02/133vrM
There are a few from Mark and Mike in there too.

Big thanks the swnyrader for organising this. Mike has exceeded himself again. Mark and (the other) Mike for their help with radios, photographers and food organisation.
Star Inn buffet was superb as was Saturday dinner.

DSC_0151.JPGDSC_0137.jpgDSC_0089.jpg

Seems Norman wasn't happy with us - Booking.com review :grin:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 12.41.46.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 12.41.46.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 137
We went :laugh: BTW Mike I never gorrasticker this year have you any more?

They sent me 15 instead of 20 and I didn't check before I got to the cafe!
They are sending the remainder on so anyone who didn't get one I will post on - so please PM me your home address if you are one of them. ( I have an address for Mark & Bruce)

My car as photographed by by Ben Collins:)

edit1.jpg

sml.jpg

DSC_5933 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Seems Norman wasn't happy with us - Booking.com review :grin:

Well this is why I left the FOC. Loads of inconsiderate noisy car hooligans blasting around Wales and I am sure they went over 30 MPH :laugh: Thats a yellow card so one more "incident" and I will have words !!!

Yes Club Scud was in the area but we were on an economy drive with the Prius owners club :thumbsup:

Would there be any interest in another weekend....early September?
We would love to do Scotland but I spoke to a few at the weekend and it probably needs a week with travel and to do it justice.
Cotswolds, Peak District, Yorkshire Dales?

M

We would love to do Scotland but I spoke to a few at the weekend and it probably needs a week with travel and to do it justice.

M

Diary permitting, count me/us in.

Agree Scotland is a bit far for a weekend, but the others should be good. (To be honest if we were talking a week I'd vote Europe somewhere, Brittany/Portugal,...i.e. sun/less populated than other bits of europe etc. As stunning as Scotland is, I think they had there summer last week :grin:)

If you decide Cotswolds, I'm happy to help as best I can for stuff in the south of the Cotswolds.

Finally got in front of the computer after an extra day in Barmouth after the weekend romp.

Sharon and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Thankyou to Mike, Mark and Mike for not only the fantastic route but also the organisation of everything else including ourselves and some wayward drivers... Roy you know who you are...:grin:

A well documented and orchestrated drive which I'm sure felt like you were herding cats on a few occasions!

Thankyou to all of you for making us feel so welcome on our first drive out. Much appreciated.

Hope to hook up with you all soon.

Cheers

Matt

(at some point I'll understand the photo uploader :mad:)

M

Yes please SEPTEMBER 5TH Onward to OCTOBER 8TH

Mike

I'm plotting a drive after our party on 1st Sept as some Euro friends are coming over, possibly Cotswolds and have done it before so have some form :laugh: be good to talk and plan :thumbsup:

Bruce get that Spa trip cancelled then you can come to Party and drive too, have your car delivered here :thumbsup: