What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Does anybody know what this is? (not model-specific)

Kyodo

See picture...

We have one of those bluetooth Parrot phone things installed by the previous owner and we have the factory navigation Becker unit. Is this anything to do with either of those? I want to remove the Parrot system as there's a mass (mess) of cabling under the glovebox area that I discovered whilst changing the battery and we simply don't need it. I see the cabling for this behind the A pillar trim and we have a mic up near the clock so someone's had this apart before now.

Attachments

• P1030791.JPG
    P1030791.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 127
Many thanks Mark. That was my first thought but wondered because of its partially exposed cable. If the pillar trim was off to mount the Parrot mic then I guess that's the reason it's not as neat as I'd have expected.