What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dunsfold, meet at Clacketts - 16th May 2010

Hi Guys

There will be about 12 of us from Essex. I see the leave time from Clacketts is now about 7:30am. We expect to arrive about that time. If you need to leave then do so. We will swing in and if you are gone we'll just come straight out again.

Ken

Hi all,
Bit confused here.

Clacketts and then brekkie on A3?

or is it straight to Little chef for those who need it?

The route to Dunsfold from Clacket's does not involove the A3. If you strive to the A3 gathering after Clacket's then you will not get to Dunsfold in time, so it's gonna be one or t'other.:thumbsup:

The route to Dunsfold from Clacket's does not involove the A3. If you strive to the A3 gathering after Clacket's then you will not get to Dunsfold in time, so it's gonna be one or t'other.:thumbsup:

mmmmm A3 could be an early rise then may see us a cl then stigmeister et al :thumbsup:

I'll be detailing a Viper on the Petrolhead nirvana stand , so no doubt i'll catch up with some of you guys down there:thumbsup:

Feel free to pop over and say hello if you want any tips or advice:thumbsup:

I've got to go eastwards to get to clackets as I come down the A23/M23. I suppose I have to go past Clackets and turn around at the next junction in order to be on westbound services?

Ewan,

Clacketts is on the clockwise and south side of M25 betwwen Junctions 5 and 6

If youare onM23 you are nearer Dunsfold already...maybe better joining along M23 somewhere rather than going in opp direction

Having looked at the map it doesn't look like there is a way of turning round on M25 after eastbound clacketts for a long long way. So may have to try to find you on M23. Any laybys which I can wait in until you zoom by?

Ewan. No laybys on the M23. My advice would be to get off at the "Horsham/Crawley/East Grinstead" junction (J10), follow signs for Crawley, follow Horsham signs (A264) and after 4 miles or so, pull into the BP garage just after the Premier Hotel. Park near the exit (by car wash) and you'll hear them coming through. :thumbsup: