What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

F430 Spyder newbie

Simon rc

Hi,

It has been a long wait/journey to get my 1st Ferrari, Fiat x1/9, x2 Lancia Monte Carlos on the way.

Can't find the words how if feels to final get there.

look forward to participating.

Simon.

Attachments

• car pic.jpg
    car pic.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 51
Hi,

It has been a long wait/journey to get my 1st Ferrari, Fiat x1/9, x2 Lancia Monte Carlos on the way.

Can't find the words how if feels to final get there.

look forward to participating.

Simon.

Congrats on the new ride, post up some internal pics too please.
Is that Rosso Corsa or a different red, probably the light playing tricks with my eyes.

I see the horse box in the background, we have a trailer and an expensive hobby too😂

ha ha , don't get webbed up in the four legged horses, now they'll start to cost you money :(

the car looks clean and loved, don't forget to drive it though!!

Quick question. See you're also a golfer Simon, golf is really my main hobby and my car shares her garage with a golf simulator. Often wondered if you can get golf clubs behind the seats on an F430 Spider and if so if that's a standard stand bag or just pencil bag?

Quick question. See you're also a golfer Simon, golf is really my main hobby and my car shares her garage with a golf simulator. Often wondered if you can get golf clubs behind the seats on an F430 Spider and if so if that's a standard stand bag or just pencil bag?

Golf clubs, I didn't see that coming, I've got a VW transporter for them, but a pencil bag could well fit behind the two seats if you pushed them forward a bit,

Golf clubs, I didn't see that coming, I've got a VW transporter for them, but a pencil bag could well fit behind the two seats if you pushed them forward a bit,

Just thinking ahead :) They fit in a 348 TS no probs with the seat all the way back, believe they do in a 360 Modena and F430 Coupe, just wasn't sure about the 360 and F430 Spiders.