What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Fchat UK

F1 JOE

Have you all read the waffle thats being banded on fchat?? Its on the call it a day thread ...what a load of crap.

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :cry3: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry3:

Strad said:
Nicola,

the guys obviously gutted, so why no just say sorry and admit it ???

go figure!!!!!!!:huh: :huh: :huh:
So gutted that he blocks access to this site whilst simultaneously claiming it's the best thing that ever happened to FerrariChat that we all left

Slight contradiction there!

GrahamS said:
So gutted that he blocks access to this site whilst simultaneously claiming it's the best thing that ever happened to FerrariChat that we all left

Exactly Graham,

The guy wonders why some folks dont take to him, he appears to be constantly seeking sympathy fron other me thinks!!!!

Strange guy!! Its my game and my rules full stop!!!!!

GrahamS said:

Im glad you noticed that as well