What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari Automobilia.

Pangea

Being a bit of a collector of automobilia, I come across the oddity here and there and this is one. Its a set of pencils, which I think were given out at the factory, maybe at a showing of the 430. They are specifically dated to the 20th July 2004 which seems to tie in with my thoughts. Any of you 430 boys throw any light on this?. Or anyone for that matter. Its nice to know what you have but info seems a bit scarce on these. There are two signatures on the tube but I have no idea who's. Spot the mistake too. :hmmm: Windows Phone_20150716_007.jpgWindows Phone_20150716_012.jpgWindows Phone_20150716_010.jpgWindows Phone_20150716_003.jpgWindows Phone_20150716_002.jpgWindows Phone_20150716_006.jpg

Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barichello's signatures.

'Got some pencils, couple of signatures on them but no idea whose.........' Lol

I'm guessing they're about to climb your list of cherished automobilia, Nick :)

The 430 launched at the Paris show in September so this could have been either a press or privileged customer launch

Rennteam : "A friend of mine confirmed today the news: he has been invited by Ferrari to the presentation to a restricted number of clients on Tuesday 20th July."

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Thats awesome info. Nice to confirm. Im not much of an autograph hunter or buyer. To many forgeries for my liking so avoid generally. I think these will be genuine though. I received the item not knowing it was signed. Came with some other stuff. Bonus. :grin:

Mock you may Pete , but I own the pencils. :grin::winner:

I wasn't so much mocking as finding it a great story - you bought the pencils unknowing and yet the pencils are largely irrelevant, it's the signatures which 'make' them. Happy for you mate, no mockery just laughing at the irony (if that's the right word) Bit like buying a cheap painting and finding a Van Gogh under it on the canvas :)

Sure Pete. Agreed. Not my favourite item but its off to the wardrobe storage area for a while. Signatures saved it. Pencil set is still quite rare and limited. Not your general merchandise thing. Its specific. Just not what I'm attracted to normally. Job lot buy though.:)