What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari spare parts..

marcus

Beeing new to this forum, I hope you have patience with a rookie. After having my f355 -96 for some weeks now, I understand that these cars share the exactly same problems. My most irritating problem right now, is that water is leaking into the car from the windows. I think I might need new black lists around the door entry. So my question is, where is a good place to find spare parts to my ferrari? A place that won`t be to expencive either. I actually bought my new clutch from superformance to a very good price, but they don`t have all the parts I need. Hope to find a good and reasonably cheap place.:thumbsup:

i use pro sport they sell all sorts of f parts... .01746 710781 ask for roy.tell him that pervis recomended ya, he look after ya:thumbsup:

i use pro sport they sell all sorts of f parts... .01746 710781 ask for roy.tell him that pervis recomended ya, he look after ya:thumbsup:

+1 Roy is a top guy and a big thumbs up :thumbsup:

He's also an enthusiast and owns a mint F355 in metallic blue.