What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari's in Stratford Upon Avon or close by?

giles

Hi Folks,
Are there any Stratford upon Avon Ferrari owners on this site?
I've just picked up a 458 Italia and wondered if there are any others around?
Cheers, Giles

Hi Folks,
Are there any Stratford upon Avon Ferrari owners on this site?
I've just picked up a 458 Italia and wondered if there are any others around?
Cheers, Giles

Hello Giles - Good to hear you've managed to find one:thumbsup: we met on the North Wales run last year (I had my little boy with me)

Hopefully you can join us on a few meets this year - the Bristol Italian day in April was good last year, and there's a new event happening in Cardiff in June.
Cheers, Mike

Hello Giles - Good to hear you've managed to find one:thumbsup: we met on the North Wales run last year (I had my little boy with me)

Hopefully you can join us on a few meets this year - the Bristol Italian day in April was good last year, and there's a new event happening in Cardiff in June.
Cheers, Mike

Hi Giles,
As mentioned by Mike, we have a few meets planned this year plus all the usual FOC events, and to fill the gaps Jw and a few of us meet up for breakfast often at various places, lots of opportunities to blow the cobwebs off.
If it's dry and your free you've got my number/JW's and we'll meet up:thumbsup:
C u both soon, say hi to Connie

Hi Giles,
As mentioned by Mike, we have a few meets planned this year plus all the usual FOC events, and to fill the gaps Jw and a few of us meet up for breakfast often at various places, lots of opportunities to blow the cobwebs off.
If it's dry and your free you've got my number/JW's and we'll meet up:thumbsup:
C u both soon, say hi to Connie

As Paul's post, looking forward to a few meets :thumbsup:

Good stuff, roll on the spring.
I think the breakfast club is now ticketed, £3.50 per car I think.
Jw, I can't post photos for some reason, if I send you a photo of my new one can you post it up?
Cheers, Giles

Last edited:
Good stuff, roll on the spring.
I think the breakfast club is now ticketed, £3.50 per car I think.
Jw, I can't post photos for some reason, if I send you a photo of my new one can you post it up?
Cheers, Giles

These any good Giles?
image.jpgimage.jpg

Yep, that's great, thanks very much!
Great food in The Bell in Welford!

Mike - it took a while to find, but my patience proved to be worthwhile....

I wanted the spec almost exactly as I have, Rosso Scuderia tick, carbon racing seats tick, dark option wheels tick, cruise etc etc.... I think the only thing I'm missing is the front lifter but my experience with air springs (is that how they do it?) in the past isn't good so maybe it's not such a bad thing!

Mr Vanilia Milkshake, when are you selling the 328 and getting a 458?! 😎
A drive down into the Cotswolds via Broadway and up Fish Hill must be on the cards when it gets a tad warmer 😄
Cheers, Giles

Very very nice Giles :thumbsup:
328 is a keeper, my garage is way to small for anything bigger, unless JW builds me a basement man cave:wink3:

It's dry and sunny now:grin::grin::grin:

Paul, the 328 is a great choice for a keeper! Don't forget to get in touch if you want any paint done.

Rich, we will send up the Bat Signal when the salt has gone....
Looking forward to another fab sunny spring, not long to wait now!
Cheers, Giles

The Cotswold area group of the FOC had a nice lunchtime meet today in Swerford, not too far away from Stratford. Despite the weather threats (lovely day actually) two brave souls brought their 458s along. Could have been three..

Didn't want to waste a lovely "Valentines day"
Took wife to her favourite lake in Wales for lunch, that should get me a few brownie points:wink3:

I've earned at least 1000 points today, took Hil to Daylesford in the Cotswolds had a great day out.
Looks like we could have quite a few Ferrari's at our first "Spring" get together :thumbsup: