What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferraris seen on the road

Maserati GT

Nope....know them too well and often consider buying one.

2 round rear lights. Fairly positive it was a Portofino but didn’t expect to see one.
The roads it was on could easily be a magazine test etc. There must be a few press cars out there.
I didn’t notice the plates either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The plate is actually POP 100L on a 355 driven by Chico of Pop Idol "fame!"

I see a silver Gallardo loads, always going over Wands Bridge towards Fulham and doing a right, next to the ridiculous bathroom shop. He uses it all the time, horrid weather today, pissing down, yet there he was signing to himself, stuff in London traffic in his Lambo !!!!

Just seen a Grigio Silverstone California - crossing the border from Tuscany to Umbria on the banks of lake Trasimeno - looked beautiful.

Last edited:
Not Ferrari but we saw about seven Lamborghini Aventador's in convoy on the M4 westbound nr Windsor on Saturday afternoon. Stunning :grin:

Last night at SCD supper - Hop Pole Retford
Very unique Rosso Dino (orange) 488 lashings of Carbon and Daytona seats.
Didn’t get a picture but very nice car

White 458 and a red one in Southend today and I think I got a glimpse of Bruce’s 488 on the Southend arterial road around 3.30 this afternoon.?

With Mrs T waking down to our local for the quiz yesterday evening and heard a rumble approaching from behind. Looked round to see five Lamborghini’s drive past, all observing the 30mph limit as well.

Attachments

• 39607995-43BB-4B2D-AACD-8EC1C3D85EC2.jpg
    39607995-43BB-4B2D-AACD-8EC1C3D85EC2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 258
  • 5990940F-43D0-458B-B536-BA113F19ECC6.jpeg
    5990940F-43D0-458B-B536-BA113F19ECC6.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 240
Last edited by a moderator:
grey 458 special yesterday east bound on M4 at J16, so probably something from Dick Lovett. Somebody having a test drive?

red 599 today west bound M4 near Bristol....in the slow lane. Come on your letting the side down :laugh: