What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Hi everybody

Good too see you again.

I though someone told him about this place!

How many other are there lost out there? :embarasse

Hud90n said:
where ya been cheeko.
xfactor?
Well, as you ask, I went to Harrogate yesterday for a conference on woundcare and on Monday I was in Blackpool (my lady friend partner wanted to experience The Big One although regrettably we didn't have time for that and I don't think she quite realises how big it is anyway. The sheer size of the thing is enough to make many a dame weep). Before that I spent a lot of time in a state of euphoria as I have just given up smoking. :thumbsup:

mmm355 said:
Well, as you ask, I went to Harrogate yesterday for a conference on woundcare and on Monday I was in Blackpool (my lady friend partner wanted to experience The Big One although regrettably we didn't have time for that and I don't think she quite realises how big it is anyway. The sheer size of the thing is enough to make many a dame weep). Before that I spent a lot of time in a state of euphoria as I have just given up smoking. :thumbsup:

a conference on woodcare or woundcare? Marlborough light?:thumbsup:

Angelis said:
Good too see you again.

I though someone told him about this place!

How many other are there lost out there? :embarasse
Hi angelis,

Just lots of people who I guess never dared venture into the unknown depths of the old fchat as we knew it. They left it too late. I tried briefly to liven it up with some traditional UK foum humour, with some side-splitting posts, but they fell on deaf ears :cry3: :wink3:

Hud90n said:
a conference on woodcare or woundcare? Marlborough light?:thumbsup:
Wounds, as in smelly bacteria infested tissue. I have some rather unpleasant photos if you're interested. It's not some sick hobby by the way - just part of my job.

I have removed all belief that smoking gives me any benefit whatsoever and therefore I will politely decline your offer a Marlboro Light. Thanks anyway:smile: