What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Integration with Tapatalk app

I’ll chat to Francis and Wakey our admin about it. My understanding is allowing tapatalk introduces a lot of security issues which you don’t have if you stick to just using this platform on its own. While that might not be an issue if you have a team working to keep the forum free from threats and spam, with our small essentially part time team (1 part time admin and 3 part time mods) it can cause issues. I’m on my mobile right now and having used tapatalk before I’m not sure what it allows you to do which the mobile version of this platform doesn’t. Is it just a personal preference thing or is there something specific you’d like to be able to do which you can’t without tapatalk? If so we can look into it.

Mike, have just been having a play and I’m having issues uploading images from my phone, is that the issue you’re having? I’ve told our admin about it and hopefully we can get that sorted.

Our admin has changed some settings within the forum software and it seems images of whatever size will upload direct to the forum from your phone now. Was this the only reason you wanted tapatalk Mike?

👍
Images were the issue with the old platform that Tapatalk solved. If you did a thread with multiple pics it wasn’t easily doable on a web browser. A 10MB limit should work fine.