What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Large Ferrari wall art.

Not sure how to PM on here. Is this still available? Could you PM me and me reply this way?

Thanks,
Ben.

Hi Ben. We're currently suffering with lots of spam accounts with one of the most common practices being to spam multiple users via the PM system. Our admin has restricted PM privileges from new accounts to subscribed members only. Subscribing costs a tenner and essentially covers server hosting and paying our admin to fix things like server crashes or technical issues. Any excess goes to charity none goes to any of either moderators or committee members, we all do it for the pure enjoyment it gives us........ Anyway, for the time being and until another 'fix' is implemented the easiest way to use the PM system is to become a subscribed member.

Hi Ben. We're currently suffering with lots of spam accounts with one of the most common practices being to spam multiple users via the PM system. Our admin has restricted PM privileges from new accounts to subscribed members only. Subscribing costs a tenner and essentially covers server hosting and paying our admin to fix things like server crashes or technical issues. Any excess goes to charity none goes to any of either moderators or committee members, we all do it for the pure enjoyment it gives us........ Anyway, for the time being and until another 'fix' is implemented the easiest way to use the PM system is to become a subscribed member.

Hi Pete,

I worked this out shortly after replying in this thread, hadn't realised my membership had lapsed... Renewed now :thumbsup: and PM sent to the OP.