What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Littlehavens september 9th change of plan 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good to see everyone, thought it was very well organised and I think that despite the traffic occasionally being a pain it worked well. Nice to see the kids and staff too.

Fab day out again, fantastic work from Jason and all at Littlehavens, top work again by Bruce and all the drivers.

Apologies that we had to leave early, car got home okay and dropping it into the guys at Autofficina in the morning to get the oil leak sorted :)

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good to see everyone, thought it was very well organised and I think that despite the traffic occasionally being a pain it worked well. Nice to see the kids and staff too.

Hi Gavin,

Welcome to CS, good to see you again today and the Zonda is :smitten:

Looks fab. I had a good excuse to not be there today.

Brucie, I know you want to get back on a track next year but any chance you will still do it on the road?

here's what its all about; young sam is car mad and autistic- i took his dad out and he told me sam was too nervous to go for a ride on his own so the oranisers agreed he and family could come into paddock area and have a look round away from the crowd/noise :)

always a pleasure to drive at this event ; i saw some old workm8s and their families too :thumbsup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 95
Ahha i wondered about that. Probably cost more than the genuine article. Great response as always from you guys and a thousand thanks to you all. CS for their generousity and the check I have given Jason.

Funnily I think the weather let us down and was tooooo good and so the public stayed away to do other things as did a few drivers!

How do I get to see these pics loaded through tappa talk please:thumbsup:

A top day :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Can't wait to find out how much we raised :grin::grin: I was a bit pink when I got home last night :laugh::laugh:

here's what its all about; young sam is car mad and autistic- i took his dad out and he told me sam was too nervous to go for a ride on his own so the oranisers agreed he and family could come into paddock area and have a look round away from the crowd/noise :)

always a pleasure to drive at this event ; i saw some old workm8s and their families too :thumbsup:

:dude: :dude: :thumbsup:

Great day. A special mention should go to the drivers of the 430 spider; California and 458 (all black) as the 3 of them did not stop all day - Sorry not sure of their forum names

Great day. A special mention should go to the drivers of the 430 spider; California and 458 (all black) as the 3 of them did not stop all day - Sorry not sure of their forum names

glen, m8 from work, was driving the cali, i'll pass on your thanks:thumbsup:

Hi guys ,
This is Glen with the black California.It was a fantastic day you boys and girls deserve a huge slap on the back...I really enjoyed myself frigtening the life out of people was a great laugh!...great organisation aswell really well run i thought.Littlehavens is only a mile from where i live and i know through some friends how amazing the place is and how much it is relied upon.A reality check for me whilst talking to some of the people that are in there as in parents to children and friends and family to such horrible situations that they find themselves in...well done to you all.

Littlehavens Sept 9th

Hi everyone, I had a great day myself too, I would have liked to have seen solid queues all day but hopefully we raised a significant chunk of cash. It's alwyas rewarding for me to see my car through the eyes of my passengers, I had quite a good laugh when one of my passengers (a young girl) got a call from her friend mid-ride..."Hi Henrietta, I can't talk right now, I'm in a Ferrari....yes a Ferrari...I can't talk to you while I'm in a Ferrari, I'll call you as soon as I've finished my ride in a Ferrari..."

made my day, anyway.

See you all soon (next saturday if you're at Silverstone....)

Dave

glen, m8 from work, was driving the cali, i'll pass on your thanks:thumbsup:
Tony, must have missed you as I only got there with the Noble just before 3pm.Think I made up for lost time as ( understandably)there weren't many cars left by then, shame as I would have liked a peak at your car. If your car is arh 23,it appears we have a mutual mate in Peter Entwistle who I'd invited down, as apparently you've been on his case this morning about buying! I've had to put him straight as he thought you had a std 360!
Of course,I could be talking utter bollox if it's not you.