What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Mark's 360 F1

That domain is doing well on Google search, it's page 1 for "Ferrari Modena". Probably all that good content.
There's so much else out there that I never intended to try and get it high in the rankings, although in part it was an exercise for me with SEO (I'm a web designer/developer). However, if you do a Google image search for 'Ferrari Sustenpass', half of the images returned are mine :)

Sorry, missed the comment before. Do I regret changing?, perhaps a little. I loved the Modena but it came down to a matter of usage and for me right now, it was a bit wasted (traffic, bumps, cameras, work from home, nowhere to go!). The California is pretty cool and with the retractable top, it offers the ability to cruise and enjoy a more sedate pace, although it's quicker than the 360 and can become quite aggressive when you want it to, noisy too. In an ideal world I'd have them both!

I loved the Modena but it came down to a matter of usage and for me right now, it was a bit wasted (traffic, bumps, cameras, work from home, nowhere to go!).
Yes, you're right, traffic and road bumps are no fun. The F1 box doesn't like traffic queue, especially for too long.
I work from home too, (I'm a Furniture Designer) so it doesn't get much use. My car goes out on special occasions and good weather only.