What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Merlins blood

attilio 348

Hi All
Anyone heard of this product or used it (Marlins blood) for cleaning wheels. Thinking of buying some,or is there something out there that is better? Thanks

Depending on how dirty the wheels are, I use Autosmart Smart Wheels for regular cleaning or Bilt Hamber for more intensive cleaning - it dissolves the iron deposits on the wheels, turning them purple

Haven't heard of that product, I use Iron X, spray on wheels leave for a few mins and watch all the dirt turn purple and run off, never use when your wheels are warm though as it's a pig to get off---ask me how I know
Spotless results:thumbsup:

The Iron X sounds similar to the Bilt Hamber stuff, but I think both of them would strip any wax etc off of the wheels

Merlins blood works in the same way,spray on and leave for a few min then it turns red and you must use a pressure washer to remove it, been told it's very good and also kind to the wheels no nasty chemicals to damage the paint or lacker £11.99 for a 1lt .think I'll give it a try :thumbsup:

I use merlins blood, excellent product, spray on leave 2-3 mins and wash off, generally use it on the everyday cars but have used it on 599 wheels taking care not to get it on CCMs

It stinks btw, I think it's got T rex Pee in it or some such :laugh: and be wary of using it in Summer when the wasps are about, I think it must have some Pheromones in or similar as they come and attack you :shocked:

I use merlins blood, excellent product, spray on leave 2-3 mins and wash off, generally use it on the everyday cars but have used it on 599 wheels taking care not to get it on CCMs

It stinks btw, I think it's got T rex Pee in it or some such :laugh: and be wary of using it in Summer when the wasps are about, I think it must have some Pheromones in or similar as they come and attack you :shocked:

Thanks for the warning :thumbsup: shame it doesn't have that affect on women:grin:

Hi mate,it's coming out for some fresh air as it hasn't seen the sun for nearly 2years :shocked:

:thumbsup:

Be interested to hear if you encounter any issues from her having sat for a bit. My guess is there won't be but interested to hear if there are.

Another product of the same Ilk is Valet pro Dragons breath , stinks like dragons breath and works identical to the other brands , we use this on all wheels from old school spokes to modern alloys , engines and gear boxes etc , awesome product :thumbsup: