What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

My 348 in a short film.

Ha ha cool - amazed how clean the new shirt was considerng it came out the engine bay! LOL ;-')

+1:thumbsup:
I hope none of his claret went onto your headrest:huh:
Nice exhaust noise, that part was good, plus getting it exact to £20.00 I can never do that always get the 0.1pence at the end:laugh:

Nice car, famous now,!!!
has put the price up now way over Sy's £250,000 :grin: may be even a bit more:hmmm:

+1:thumbsup:
I hope none of his claret went onto your headrest:huh:
Nice exhaust noise, that part was good, plus getting it exact to £20.00 I can never do that always get the 0.1pence at the end:laugh:

Nice car, famous now,!!!
has put the price up now way over Sy's £250,000 :grin: may be even a bit more:hmmm:

The only bit I was worried about was the fake blood. I supervised that scene. No chances taken. They were quite respectful and chuffed I let them use the car. It was all a bit of fun for me even though I was out until 4am two nights running. Not done that for a while. Lol.

Having an eye for detail, both windows were down yet her hair did not move even a tiny bit. I'm not sure I could even hold a conversation in mine with my windows down for the noise and wind !

Car looked lovely - nice lighting

Having an eye for detail, both windows were down yet her hair did not move even a tiny bit. I'm not sure I could even hold a conversation in mine with my windows down for the noise and wind !

Car looked lovely - nice lighting

They did the moving shots standing still in a dyno cell and used some projection on the back wall. Hence no wind.They could have used the dyno fans but they are so loud you would not hear anything else. Learn with experience I guess. :thumbsup:

Great fun and nice to see your car on the big screen ............ well, little screen but you know what I mean. :thumbsup:

Great fun and nice to see your car on the big screen ............ well, little screen but you know what I mean. :thumbsup:

Ive seen it on the big screen too. They have an end of term showing of all the students films at the local Ciniworld. It was rather good. :thumbsup:

Yes. Very nice girl. She is a fully trained professional actress trying to make it and they do these sort of films for experience and a fee. My fee? 0.:cry: My friends son is the director though.

The way that she wielded that club was very realistic :shocked: