What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

My 360 running report

C

CraigRJ

Hi Everyone, new bloke here from Yorkshire. First time Ferrari owner.

My car history is long with some interesting and some boring metal. The most recent was a 2016 Mustang GT that I bought standard in 2018 and spent 2 years adding modifications to make it the first and only Mustang in the UK to break past 200mph. At the time I sold the power was between 780-850bhp depending on which size supercharger pulley was used.

It went to a new owner a month ago and still remains the fasted Mustang in the UK at 202.9 mph and the only UK Mustang to break 200mph that I’m aware of. The decision to sell was based on what I had in the car and I knew I had a chance of breaking even after 2 years of owner ship.

x7AeYZD.jpg

https://youtu.be/Nc3vvvX_UFw

There were a few cars in mind that I wanted to own but only one currently that I could buy, enjoy and sell on after a year or 2 with little risk of losing my ass in depreciation.

So welcome to my 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena F1.

This was a private sale advertised in Stoke. I had a few calls with the seller (who is a PH member) and arranged to view on a Friday morning. My Brother-in-law drove me down and my Nephew came along for the ride. We arrived just after 10am and by about 12 I decided I wanted the car. We made a deal and then came the ball ach of trying to make the payment. I bank with HSBC and they don’t like you spending your money. So after paying so much in cash, so much over the phone banking then the remainder by transfer that took 6 hours to do due to HSBC constantly blocking it we set off back to Wakefield just after 7pm.

After dropping the Nephew off I got home about 2 hours after leaving Stoke and a little more def than when I set off.

First a few pics

Just after 9pm when i got home
qEwz3Kl.jpg

The next morning
9CCdUf6.jpg

vkrGWEP.jpg

More to come shortly.