What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

New Sponsor

francisn

Administrator
Staff member
We are delighted to welcome Sforza from Novara in Italy as a new sponsor of Club Scuderia.

Sforza design and produce hi-tech carbon fibre components. I've no doubt there are many on here who want to either replace or add carbon fibre bits to their cars, so now you know where to look.

I am sure Nicolo from Sforza will be posting in the Sponsors' section soon.

We are delighted to welcome Sforza from Novara in Italy as a new sponsor of Club Scuderia.

Sforza design and produce hi-tech carbon fibre components. I've no doubt there are many on here who want to either replace or add carbon fibre bits to their cars, so now you know where to look.

I am sure Nicolo from Sforza will be posting in the Sponsors' section soon.

Thank you Francis for the opportunity and thank you for your willingness to let us join your Community.
I want to say Hello to all Club Scuderia Members, we are a Company established in north Italy, Novara, specialized in Hi tech Carbon fibre parts production for Automotive Industries since + 30 years.
We have developed many CF parts OEM style for recent Ferrari models, so any enquiries from You all are welcome.
Forza Ferrari! :laugh:
Nicolò C.
Sforza Team

I have to apologise to Nicolo that we didn't get him up and running as a sponsor quickly enough.

Hope he will forgive us and some of you will give him some business.

Dear Francis, thank you for welcoming us in your Community and for your efforts so far.
I want to say Hello to all ClubScuderia forum Members on behalf of my Company Sforza, based in north Italy, we are specialized in Carbon fiber parts production for European automotive industries with more than 30 years of experience.
We have lately developed and manufactured many CF parts for Ferrari recent models including F430,458, 599 and the newest 488, F12 and more.
So any enquiries from you all are welcome and if you need further informations do not hesitate to PM me or email me at info@sforza.tech.
Forza Ferrari!
Nicolò C.