What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

New users post here.....

Got myself an FF

Morning, finally I can introduce myself properly. I've been driving mostly Porsche and Mercedes for the last few years, having a DB9 gave me the bug for the V12 engines but it didn't have poke I wanted. Having a 13 year old son the rear seats were an asbolute joke as well so I got myself a sensible 4 seater.

Spec seems pretty good with carbon wheel, better sound system, rear screens, front and rear cameras and lift. Love the light coloured interior, had one on my Range Rover and won't go back for a nice summer car. Had it a couple of months now and only done a few hundred miles in it, that will be remedied over the next month though :)

MC

Attachments

• 2022-07-24 11.17.08.jpg
    2022-07-24 11.17.08.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Morning, finally I can introduce myself properly. I've been driving mostly Porsche and Mercedes for the last few years, having a DB9 gave me the bug for the V12 engines but it didn't have poke I wanted. Having a 13 year old son the rear seats were an asbolute joke as well so I got myself a sensible 4 seater.

Spec seems pretty good with carbon wheel, better sound system, rear screens, front and rear cameras and lift. Love the light coloured interior, had one on my Range Rover and won't go back for a nice summer car. Had it a couple of months now and only done a few hundred miles in it, that will be remedied over the next month though :)

MC

Hi Martin and welcome to CS.

Love your definition of a sensible 4 seater :) Great car, enjoy it :thumbsup:

Decent luggage space, 4 proper seats, 4wd, quiet and comfortable, nice stereo. All sounds pretty sensible to me.

MC

I’m not arguing, just when I tell my wife I want to change our family car for a ‘sensible 4 seater’ then come back with a 650bhp 200mph+ motor I can see her questioning my motives. I’m with you though - thoroughly sensible :)

I’m not arguing, just when I tell my wife I want to change our family car for a ‘sensible 4 seater’ then come back with a 650bhp 200mph+ motor I can see her questioning my motives. I’m with you though - thoroughly sensible :)

All my 2+2 Ferrari’s were justified as family cars - taking the kids on epic European tours were memories we have forever…

Now we have to go in two two seaters lol 😂

Hi

Hi, just thought I should say hello, I've been a member for a while but just been looking really.

I currently have an older 911 but would love to add a Ferrari, most likely a 360 if I do go for one.

Hopefully begin to start looking seriously in a month or so, when I have a break from work and house projects :)

Hi, just thought I should say hello, I've been a member for a while but just been looking really.

I currently have an older 911 but would love to add a Ferrari, most likely a 360 if I do go for one.

Hopefully begin to start looking seriously in a month or so, when I have a break from work and house projects :)

Hi Stuart and good luck with the search.

Hello and welcome :)
If you begin the search for a 360, don't fall for the 'manual' hype. The F1 can be sublime :thumbsup:

Hello

Hello, I just joined up today.

With many years of GT Porsche ownership, I am hoping to join the dark side.

I am considering dipping my toe in F car waters, on the look out for a 360 CS LHD (UK plate) to use, so not super sensitive on KM.

So expect posts of, what about this one, etc? :huh:

Hello, I just joined up today.

With many years of GT Porsche ownership, I am hoping to join the dark side.

I am considering dipping my toe in F car waters, on the look out for a 360 CS LHD (UK plate) to use, so not super sensitive on KM.

So expect posts of, what about this one, etc? :huh:

Hi Jonathan and welcome to CS. Not sure if we currently have any members with a CS but some have had one in the past. Hopefully someone will be able to give you a geed idea what to look out for. Good luck in the search.

Hi Jonathan and welcome to CS. Not sure if we currently have any members with a CS but some have had one in the past. Hopefully someone will be able to give you a geed idea what to look out for. Good luck in the search.

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1457211 might not be UK registered

My recollection is Tomw recently bought one and 355fiorano has had one for years so some of their old posts may help

Don't forget this is a very very rare car in the UK (119 originally) plus a handful of lhd perhaps

Thanks guys!

Hi and welcome. Jos is right, I bought a CS last year.

There’s currently a very nice looking TdF / tan car at JZM that I am trying my best to ignore as that’s the spec I’d always wanted.

I took mine out ‘for 30mins’ this morning and returned home 2hrs later. They’re such good cars :sweethear:sweethear

MC
Welcome. I don't come here as often as I once used to. Great 'practical' :tongue3: car.

Welcome and good luck with your search. Despite owning a manual I agree with what Mark (Kyodo, BTW Mark why Kyodo?) don't be fooled in to thinking it has to be manual. I set out looking for an F1 sequential car. I do love the way a single dry clutch F1 box kicks you in the back. IMO more so than the DCT I have tried (which admittedly was not a Ferrari).

...Despite owning a manual I agree with what Mark (Kyodo, BTW Mark why Kyodo?) don't be fooled in to thinking it has to be manual. I set out looking for an F1 sequential car. I do love the way a single dry clutch F1 box kicks you in the back. IMO more so than the DCT I have tried (which admittedly was not a Ferrari).
I think all three have their merits. I loved our F1 Modena on the open road but I'd have been just as happy with the fully manual car. When searching for our 360, we simply set out looking for the right car. The F1 and manuals were identical in price so we chose the car we wanted regardless of the gear change it had. Our early California has the 7spd dual clutch box and it's sublime. Combined with the cars torque, speed of gear change, noise (lots) and the LED steering wheel, it delivers more of an F1 experience than the 360 did. A 458 must feel very special :grin:

Malc: Kyodo was born twenty years ago as a small group of digital and web design folk. Now it's just me but the word is a loose translation from Japanese meaning 'collaboration or cooperation', which summed up our small team. My logo uses the Japanese characters and my number plate is very nearly kyodo, making me quite recognisable at events (not sure of that's a good or a bad thing to be honest!).

Last edited: