What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

No1ShowPlates - Avoid

kryten22uk

Got some plates made up by No1ShowPlates for my new registration number, and the quality is poor. On the rear plate, the blue GB Euro part is just a bit of paper printed from any old inkjet and then stuck to the plate under some vinyl. Very tacky. :cry3:

Still, not as bad as what I had on before:

Got some plates made up by No1ShowPlates for my new registration number, and the quality is poor. On the rear plate, the blue GB Euro part is just a bit of paper printed from any old inkjet and then stuck to the plate under some vinyl. Very tacky. :cry3:

Still, not as bad as what I had on before:

Was that cardboard one from RMD Motor Factors :laugh:

Not sure if you were unlucky Ewan or if quality has slipped...I had a set off them a couple of years ago and they were fine....Suggest you give them a call and ask them nicely to do them again for you.

Who knows - if I find something I'll let you know :laugh:.

I didn't realise having an opinion was against the rules of forum membership? Obviously intelligence isn't a prerequisite...

Had a look, and they wanted me to send in ID etc before posting, so no thanks; cant be bothered with the hassle.

:thumbsup: Just done the deed. See how these ones turn out.

Any place that supply legal plates need ID you can only get "show plates" without it:laugh: