What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

pictures of your motorcycles...

markst

ok, we've had the "lets see pictures of your favourite cars" - and most of us have had bikes at one time...

so lets see pics of your favourite bikes

I thought this was the nicest Harley I've had....just needed a set of Hollywood bars .:shocked:

Attachments

• crossbones.jpg
    crossbones.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 503
Very nice Darrell

I'm looking for a project Montesa, Bultaco, or Ossa (or possibly Jap) trials bike if anyone has got one knocking about PM me

or how about this one......def wish I had kept this an early R1 ...but at least I used it on the track and went all over Europe on it.....still makes me smile when I remember being overtaken by my mate with his tail pack wobbling away on the back ....esp as I was doing well over 170 :shocked: ....bless , those were the days...

Attachments

• 1127 Frayer Christening.jpg
    1127 Frayer Christening.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 401
All the pics of mine are in the loft! I've not had one in the digital era!

Those early R1's are starting to climb in value....

Here is my 1980 Honda GL1000 GoldWing. I've rebuilt it from the frame up as it was in a poor state when I purchased the bike. Also had a full engine rebuild by myself all from a Haynes Manual. A lot of folk can't believe I'm 20 and done all this work but I have a goal with my vehicles. 1 goal is to save for an F car when I'm 23-24 years old hence why I'm signed up to this forum. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the positive feedback guys. Took me 1 and a half year to complete it, engine was a nightmare as its probably 1 of the most complex to work on. Pretty much a car engine on 2 wheels with twin cambelts and a flat 4 lol. :laugh:

Put it this way a few spanners have been thrown across the garage when a bolt sheared or something wouldn't fit as it should but got their in the end haha!

Patience is on and off with myself. :hmmm: I cannot wait for the F car but at the same time I can because it'll be worth it + more driving experience :thumbsup:

Yes, I really like the Jota and one would be in my collection. Did it fetch strong money?

i think it sold well , ILOC all said fantastic bike with great history etc and v original , 1980 with 8900 miles but in their opinion i was asking strong money for it bla bla , i replied first person to see it would pay asking price, oh, and he did !!!

Last edited:
I must admit I always fancied a Jota........

...but off to the Harley dealership today after my golf comp :thumbsup:

My Mutley Pikes Peak. Like most I have had a few bikes, but this is the best by far. I have a S4RS monster as well, but the Mutley always comes out first. The Ohlins are in a different world.

Attachments

• pikes_peak.jpg
    pikes_peak.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 276