What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

PLEASE read and help if you can.

ilovemydad

Hello everyone,

My names Rosie, I am new to this forum but I have had a look around and it feels like the place to come to for everyone's help.

My dad has been a driver most of his life, it's one of the only things he enjoys. He turns 50 at the end of Jan and I wanted to ask if anyone could do me the biggest favour and I would be forever grateful.

A long shot but I have to ask, because he deserves this, everything my family has been through.

We live in Cheshire, is there anyone who also does, or who can come to us and let my dad have a drive of your Ferarri, I know this is a massive ask, but I ask you to open your hearts, and love of cars like my dad has.

You are probably thinking there are track days, now I wish I had done that for his 40th, because he had a stroke 2 years ago, so the gift I was getting for him for his 50th he can no longer enjoy.

He lost 50% vision in both eyes so granted he cant do any speeding or damage, but maybe letting him be a passenger and have a little drive in it would make his birthday for sure. You obviously at all times would be in the car.

For him to just be able to sit at the wheel and feel the thrill of the car I know it would put a well deserved smile on his face.

Again I understand how massive an ask this is, however I had to ask.

Sorry if this breaks and site rules, I understand if you have to delete this, but I hope not, and I so so so so so hope someone can help.

If there are any charity's or anything which I could in fact do this anyway please let me know.

Happy New year everyone and All the best for 2014.

Thank you for reading, thank you very much.

Rosie. :) ( If anyone can help there would be the best slap up meal of your choice and we would book a hotel for you if you are traveling far, or we could donate money to a charity of your choice ) :thumbsup:

Hello Katie.

We are not based very far from you (Oswestry, Shropshire), Our test drive insurance would not cover your Dad to drive but I would be happy to take him out in a car and give him some time and a Ferrari experience.

Feel free to give me a call on 01691 657311.

Tim.

Hello Katie.

We are not based very far from you (Oswestry, Shropshire), Our test drive insurance would not cover your Dad to drive but I would be happy to take him out in a car and give him some time and a Ferrari experience.

Feel free to give me a call on 01691 657311.

Tim.

A gentleman :thumbsup:

Tr boy

Hi,

I live round the corner from you, Weston in Cheshire, about 8 mile or so from Stoke, I would be happy to offer something for you. I have done a few charity rides and took people out for experiences.

My sister-in-law had a stroke a few years ago and lost most of the use of her left side, plus she is nearly blind now, so I know how much something like this counts for.

PM me if you are interested.

Neil

Last edited: