What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Please welcome our first two sponsors

GrahamS

Administrator
I'm delighted to announce that both Hill Engineering and Ricambi America have kindly offered to become our first two sponsors

Thanks guys :)

Both Hill Engineering (348Paul) and Ricambi America (Jack Russell Racing) are now authorised to promote their companies.

Perhaps Daniel (Ricambi America) and Paul will be kind enough to provide us with some details about the products and services that they can offer us

Brilliant news. Dealt with Paul, excellent support - even if it was late at night whilst interrupting his supper - thats customer service for you!:thumbsup:

Yea sorry i just posted on the Lounge section that i noticed our new sponsers. Feel free to delete Graham. Wellcome sponser dudes:grin:
Bought all my bits and pieces from Hills, first class dude.

Daniel (Ricambi America) is the best headlight supplier in the world saved me a fortune top man he even phoned me at 3am us time about it i said what time is it over there he replied 3am just thought i give you a call as i am feeding the baby top man great service :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GrahamS said:
I'm delighted to announce that both Hill Engineering and Ricambi America have kindly offered to become our first two sponsors

Thanks guys :)

Both Hill Engineering (348Paul) and Ricambi America (Jack Russell Racing) are now authorised to promote their companies.

Perhaps Daniel (Ricambi America) and Paul will be kind enough to provide us with some details about the products and services that they can offer us
Excellent news, thanks chaps!

Welcome sponcers glad to have you onboard:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have had one of Paul Hill's knobs :embarasse and it is lovely jubbly. Also pedals which are great - deffo recommend.