What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Pre War Single Seater

Hi,
I am new to this Forum,and want to explore more thing related to automobile technology, this thread is related to same, So i think, I will be able to learn new thinks
My father and I Work in a Garage, We generally face problem related to power and pick up. I mean when where we do something to increase the pick up of the Car, It never give us proper milleage after that, or sometime, It stop when it slow down. Ass you people are working on your own project, if some one could suggest me something related to this, please do reply.

Thanks and regards

:confused:
Hi,
I am new to this Forum,and want to explore more thing related to automobile technology, this thread is related to same, So i think, I will be able to learn new thinks
My father and I Work in a Garage, We generally face problem related to power and pick up. I mean when where we do something to increase the pick up of the Car, It never give us proper milleage after that, or sometime, It stop when it slow down. Ass you people are working on your own project, if some one could suggest me something related to this, please do reply.

Thanks and regards