What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Russ's Cafe Bar

F308 MAN said:
wow. sweet.
you kept that quiet.
very nice.
cheers, d
ps ... sort the o/s driving lamp please.
I didn't keep it quiet, I posted pics on FChat when I got it (about 3 months ago). N/S driving lamp is sorted - that pic was taken outside the previous owner's house.

Ric.

ric355 said:
I didn't keep it quiet, I posted pics on FChat when I got it (about 3 months ago). N/S driving lamp is sorted - that pic was taken outside the previous owner's house.

Ric.

Saw it on "all cars owned" thread a couple of weeks back, lovely looking car ric.

Cool. I've been playing with the banned words list. You can't type **** but when you type Scunthorpe it's allowed :laugh:

Nobhead didn't have a clue about this vBulletin

GrahamS said:
Cool. I've been playing with the banned words list. You can't type **** but when you type Scunthorpe it's allowed :laugh:

Ah, but does **** piece work?

GrahamS said:

Graham

can you modify it so that if someone types "Rob Lay" it coverts it to something more appropriate like "arrogant little Texan ****"?:tongue3:

Or is that me just being childish again?:laugh:

Ah Graham, how will we ever paraphrase Hud90n again?

If this doesn't work, TonyH is gonna resign........ ****piece

He'll go bonkers Graham, he's copyrighted that in 389 different languages!

Last edited:
spidermanUK said:
Graham

can you modify it so that if someone types "Rob Lay" it coverts it to something more appropriate like "arrogant little Texan ****"?:tongue3:

Or is that me just being childish again?:laugh:
Oh no, that's quite possible :)

Wonder if cockpiece works...

spidermanUK said:
Graham

Now that would be fun if only the technology supported it. :D

We'll see how it goes and if it's the collective decision that some words should be allowed then we'll take them off the list.

I'm sure there's plenty of alternatives that I haven't thought of yet :)

I'm trying to make a "screen print" of a post from another site, not sure if this will work:

Today, 08:34 PM
Bielzebub
Rookie
Not Subscribed Join Date: Oct 2005
Full Name: Reginald W P Smythe

Well done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Lay
More cool stats.

How many users newly registered each day past couple weeks. More past week than previous couple weeks...

Wow! Excellent stats. Well done to Rob and FChat! Looks like your cleanup to get rid of the bad users worked and has brought this section alive.

Looks like the UK section is actually busier than ever. I'm actually proud to be a part of it now

Until I read the statistics I had actually wrongly believed the UK section had gone dead quiet. (I've been reading here for ages but not posted until this week.)

It's a MUCH nicer place here now

GrahamS said:
Now that would be fun if only the technology supported it. :D
It's certainly possible, but it may require a little 'alteration' of the vB software, which won't do the licence agreement any favours...

Nob head just posted a sensible reply to Bielzebub. oh somebody help him out, it's so obviously a wind up. you just gotta read it

GrahamS said:
Nob head just posted a sensible reply to Bielzebub. oh somebody help him out, it's so obviously a wind up. you just gotta read it
Nahhh! We thought he'd reached rock-bottom, but now he's started to dig!!!!:laugh: :smash:

GrahamS said:
too late,..... i just had to do it .... sorry