What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Royal Navy & Royal Marines Children's Fund Track Day at Goodwood

:laugh: err stick me down for three spaces to be on the safe side, I will need the extra room as I will be towing a Caravan up with the Ferrari and i park like crap normally :laugh:.

Simon I should be free on the day but will be sure nearer the time and more than happy to be on the track in my 458.

Simon I should be free on the day but will be sure nearer the time and more than happy to be on the track in my 458.
Sorry but standard 458 won't make a noisy day at Goodwood let alone a quiet

Bav that is a very generous offer but unfortunately 'jos' is right. However if you are happy your car would be extremely welcome in Paddock 2 as a static display for the day. :thumbsup::grin:. We have three other Ferraris my 355, a 308 and 360, a Virgin F1 car, another ex-F1 (hopefully) an Aventador and a Veyron (if we're lucky) all as static displays on an ever growing list (hopefully). I need approximately 50 cars for Paddock 2 so plenty of room.

Thanks

Simon

McLaren not only faster with brake steer but shouty noise can be turned on or off:shocked::laugh: Turbo charged is the way forward

naturally aspirated is old hat and fuel economy suffers big time:hmmm::thumbsdow

Hows that for a troll:laugh:

McLaren not only faster with brake steer but shouty noise can be turned on or off:shocked::laugh: Turbo charged is the way forward

naturally aspirated is old hat and fuel economy suffers big time:hmmm::thumbsdow

Hows that for a troll:laugh:

Havenlt you got a 458 Spider coming soon Bruce:hmmm::wink3::thumbsup:

Bruce have they told you a delivery date on the spider... They have said nothing to me about mine.

I get my macca next month... Can't wait.

458 Spider I am not important enough so not getting till September:hmmm:

Dum time to get a spider , anyway least it has a hard top

458 Spider I am not important enough so not getting till September:hmmm:

Dum time to get a spider , anyway least it has a hard top

I am in the same boat.... Take a ticket and sit in the queue.. :-(

The lack of sympathy right now :hmmm::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Still once your on new model number three you'll get a lttle higher up the que, or as one Fcar owner has done with the dealer is to pre-order every car they make. :grin:

The lack of sympathy right now :hmmm::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Still once your on new model number three you'll get a lttle higher up the que, or as one Fcar owner has done with the dealer is to pre-order every car they make. :grin:

Or better still a relative could be in charge of dealer allocations for Ferrari UK :smug3: Unfortunately i havent got enough cash for a new Fcar to take advantage of the situation :cry3::cry3::cry3:

Or better still a relative could be in charge of dealer allocations for Ferrari UK :smug3: Unfortunately i havent got enough cash for a new Fcar to take advantage of the situation :cry3::cry3::cry3:

Get one early enough and you could flip it for a profit.

Name.........................Car....................................Static/Track............AM/PM/All day

1. SimonJW...............355 GTS................................Static.....................All Day
2. Lorie Coffey...........308 GTB................................Static.....................All day
3. Geoff Lowe............360 Spider............. ...............Static......................PM (got a wedding to do at lunchtime!)
4. Bruce....................MP4 12c...............................Track.................. ...All day (PPR)
5. F355GTS...............575 F1 (or Caterham)..............Track......................All day (PPR)
6. rmdferrari..............308gt4..................................Track......................All day (PPR) fingers crossed on db level!
7. timwhl..................250GT Lusso or 550 Maranello....Track/Static.............All day (PPR) dB level permitting.
8. Virgin Racing........2011 Virgin F1 car..................Static....................All day:dude::shocked::grin:

9. Madmax..................F430 Spider...........................Static.....................11AM on.......

Just to keep it real.....

Simon

Name.........................Car....................................Static/Track............AM/PM/All day

1. SimonJW...............355 GTS................................Static.....................All Day
2. Lorie Coffey...........308 GTB................................Static.....................All day
3. Geoff Lowe............360 Spider............. ...............Static......................PM (got a wedding to do at lunchtime!)
4. Bruce....................MP4 12c...............................Track.................. ...All day (PPR)
5. F355GTS...............575 F1 (or Caterham)..............Track......................All day (PPR)
6. rmdferrari..............308gt4..................................Track......................All day (PPR) fingers crossed on db level!
7. timwhl..................250GT Lusso or 550 Maranello....Track/Static.............All day (PPR) dB level permitting.
8. Virgin Racing........2011 Virgin F1 car..................Static....................All day:dude::shocked::grin:

9. Madmax..................F430 Spider...........................Static.....................11AM on.......
10. Darren....................F355 Spider..........................Static......................All day

For the guys doing the Paid Passenger Rides, I hope you don't mind but I have cross posted your very limited details on our PH advert as well. We now have a calendar entry set up for those of you that are familiar with voicing your interest on PH.

Thanks as always

Simon

PS We are still looking for car club static displays and still have plenty of full and half day track day places left. For those that aren't familiar, we need £6250 to cover costs of track hire and insurance alone, hence why we were originally going to charge all track users. So far we have secured £700 in sponsorhip with £500 coming from CS.

10. Darren....................F355 Spider..........................Static......................All day
11. Sam 360 Spider Static. All Day

Name...............................Car....................................Static/Track............AM/PM/All day

1. SimonJW....................355 GTS................................Static.....................All Day
2. Lorie Coffey................308 GTB................................Static.....................All day
3. Geoff Lowe................360 Spider............. ...............Static......................PM (got a wedding to do at lunchtime!)
4. Bruce........................MP4 12c...............................Track.................. ...All day (PPR)
5. F355GTS...................575 F1 (or Caterham)..............Track......................All day (PPR)
6. rmdferrari..................308gt4..................................Track/Static.............All day (PPR) fingers crossed on db level!
7. timwhl......................250GT Lusso or 550 Maranello....Track/Static.............All day (PPR) dB level permitting.
8. Marussia Racing.......2011 Virgin F1 car..................Static....................All day:dude::shocked::grin:

9. Madmax.....................F430 Spider...........................Static.....................11AM on.......
10. Darren......................F355 Spider..........................Static......................All day
11. attilio 348.................348....................................Static......................All day
12. Sam........................360 Spider...........................Static......................All day
13. Geezer...................F1 Simulator........................Static......................All day:grin::thumbsup: