What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Supercar Event (Dads Day Out) Help wanted this Saturday

mal

We have just found out about an opportunity to promote the event with The Childrens Trust this Saturday in Churchill Square in Brighton. All the committee, with cars, are already committed to other events on the same day so we are looking for someone who can provide one car to display in a roped off area. If there is anyone who is prepared to take their car down and be there by 8.30am on Saturday and Display their car until 7.30pm. I know it is a long day but if someone is willing to be there it would help a lot. Someone would need to stay with the car all day. I am trying to find out more details but the deadline to confirm is 5:30pm today so if by chance anyone is able to do this please PM me asap.