What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Think it might be coming early!

F355GTS

Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo
Pics received today

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 13.22.00.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 13.22.00.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 632
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 13.19.47.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 13.19.47.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 638
What I recieved.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.45.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.45.18 PM.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 620
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.45.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.45.30 PM.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 616
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.45.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.45.02 PM.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 615
My Speciale arrived here UK 2 weeks after pics at that stage so you will get 3 weeks most I would say:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

you Guys don't honestly believe that they photo individual cars do you ??? :laugh:

With fixed cameras, automated lines and the car in primer - why won't all photos look the same?

They (the factory) will be tracking the progress of a vehicle through the factory, probably want photos for their own QA, and it wouldn't be much more effort (and really quite cool) to pass those on to the customer who's name & details will be appended to the build sheet somewhere in the matrix.

My only experience of ordering a brand spanker car didn't have photos, but had regular updates sent to me via email and text message, and never failed to produce a flurry of excitement, and were only spending about 5% of what this car has probably cost. I think the photos are exciting.

With fixed cameras, automated lines and the car in primer - why won't all photos look the same?

They (the factory) will be tracking the progress of a vehicle through the factory, probably want photos for their own QA, and it wouldn't be much more effort (and really quite cool) to pass those on to the customer who's name & details will be appended to the build sheet somewhere in the matrix.

My only experience of ordering a brand spanker car didn't have photos, but had regular updates sent to me via email and text message, and never failed to produce a flurry of excitement, and were only spending about 5% of what this car has probably cost. I think the photos are exciting.

i think the photos etc and the vip photo books they used to do are exciting too , however until it is the finished photo they are generic :)