What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Your opinion is sought on this F430

Welcome & good luck with your search

If thats what you're looking for there's only one way to find out - looks to be well optioned and nice colours

Go and check it out? its 350 miles away though.
I take you think it look kosher then?
I won't have the finance in place for another month or so.
It seems like an really good price, too good maybe?
Yet it has an independent Ferrari inspection report.
I guess it might have some negatives in the report.

Last edited:
Just spoke to the dealer and he is pretty confident it will be gone before I will be ready to move on it.
:/
Oh well.

Just spoke to the dealer and he is pretty confident it will be gone before I will be ready to move on it.
:/
Oh well.

What did you expect him to say!?
It's a high mileage f430 at about the right price, don't be suprised if this car is still sitting around in a month or so tho...

Looks a nice enough car, right sort of money for what it is. I bought a car off Safwat a few years ago and they were good to deal with. Look like carbon ceramics on it which is an expensive option on an 05 car. Could be selling on behalf of a third party so there's always a little haggle.

good luck

Steve