Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by AhmetU.

1. A

Ferrari F12 advice

Hello, I have previously made a post on this subject and now I would like to get more in-depth advice from you. I currently own a 599 GTB and have been using it fondly for 3 years, but I am currently intending to make a change. Even though I like the car very much, I now want a car that I can...
  2. A

599 GTB

Thanks for your comment, but I don't quite understand what you mean. Firstly you told ''try one and see you don’t have to buy it.'' Afterwards, you mentioned the features that explain that the f12 is a much better and advanced car :)
  3. A

599 GTB

Thanks for advice, Actually, you're right, Ferrari's specialty has always been v12 engines, they run smoother and their sound is unmatched. It would be really nice to buy an f12, but the price level of the f12 is above the budget I have allocated for the car, if I want to buy an f12, I will have...
  4. A

599 GTB

Thank you, Thanks for your opinion, as you said it's subjective, v8 rear-engine ferrari models are always more agile and concentrated cars, I'm well aware they're much easier to drive on racetracks or corners (I've ridden/driven v8 ferraris before) but on the other hand, I'm tempted by the...
  5. A

599 GTB

Hello everyone, I've been a member of the Ferrarichat forum for a while and I follow the threads there from time to time, but I just registered here. I thought I'd make a quick introduction by starting a topic :) I have owned a 599 gtb for about 3 years (current 8500 miles) and every time I use...