Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Recent content by Gibbo205

1. G

MANUAL Ferrari 360 Wanted in UK

Hi there Am looking for a Ferrari 360 Manual, location has to be UK and RHD please. Ideally after a car with average to high mileage that has been used and is well serviced, I am not a collector and drive my cars so any really low mileage examples won't be considered unless priced well. I am...
  2. G

Anyone fitted PS4S on a 458?

Hi there Am enjoying the car, but I am finding traction terrible on the 2017 dated Pzero tyres the car has come with, around 6mm tread, in the wet it is just lighting the tyres up, even in the dry its not fantastic. I remember test driving another car and it gripped so well, I noted it was on...
  3. G

458 front reg plate size?

Hi there I want to get a front plate for my 458, so the Police don't take offence and fine me upto £1000 for not displaying a plate. I've seen some 458's that seem to have a plate that just fits in in the front, does anyone know the dimensions or have alternate solutions please?
  4. G

Just purchased a 458 Italia and have some questions please?

Hi there So I placed a deposit on the Giallo Triplo Strato at Dick Lovett last Friday and all being well shall be collecting the car next Wednesday. I had driven a few 458's before settling on this one as the only issue I could find on this car though quite a big one was the ceramic disc are...