Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. C

Sticky Switches

Hi all Its been done to death I know. Just thought I'd update that Cillit Bang black mould remover and a magic eraser / magic sponge do a brilliant job and leave the plastic in perfect condition underneath. Have fun with it...
  2. C

f355 fans

Chaps Does anyone know a UK stockist for the SPAL fans (30102050)? Much thanks Drew
  3. C

F355 has me stumped

So Recently did an engine out and full top end rebuild (incl valve guides). Put it all back together and fired it up and something isn't right. It isn't idling high enough at cold (its like the cold start isn't working) and also my exhaust bypass valve isn't operating. Wondering if the two are...
  4. C

Mad Dog Clutches

Afternoon All Thought I'd pop up a small post having just had the clutch and flywheel done on the 355. It was on the car when I bought it 10 years ago so thought it might be due... Upon opening up, there was Kluber grease all over the place so the whole package was sent to mad dog clutches...
  5. C

Cobra Misano seats

Chaps I've got some Cobra Misano seats in the garage in Ferrari tan. I had the leather re-coloured years ago for my 355 and used them up until I had my hip replacement, after which I went back to standard seats as they were a bit easier on the hip. They have been gathering dust and need some...
  6. C

355 has sprung an Oil leak

Gents My 355 has sprung a leak. Noticed as I pulled onto the A3 on the way to the supercar event this morning a bit of smoke behind me. All temps and oil pressure were good. Pulled over and popped the bonnet and noticed it was dripping onto the right hand manifold, hence the smoke. Closer...
  7. C

F355 Wheels

Chaps Thinking of swapping the wheels on my 355. I've just had them refurbed in gun metal but now thinking of getting hold of a set of challenge rims instead. Undecided as yet but wanted to ask what a set of 355 wheels sells for?
  8. C

Used 550 front brake discs

Guys Does anybody happen to have a pair of the above that I can borrow or possibly purchase (assuming they are not totally shot) Ta muchly Drew
  9. C

Mobile tyres in London - plug for quality service

Guys I had the left rear of my Alpina looked at over the weekend (slow leak) by a guy I've been using for quite a few years. He has closed his shop and gone mobile instead but has specifically equipped his van to deal with larger and wider rims (up to 22in and up to 355 section tyres...
  10. C

355 CV Joint

What a crap job. Takes ages. Messy. Fiddly. That is all.
  11. C

355 old handbrake cable removal - advice needed

Guys I've decided to replace the completely shot cable in the 355. Easy job. In theory. Except the old cable has seized itself into the hubs. Any suggestions / thoughts on how to get the old cable out? I suspect the two metals have fused together over time and are now reluctant to budge...
  12. C

355 sill covers

Guys Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 355 sill covers are literally just a decorative piece to stop you scratching the top of the sill, right? And the c/f ones literally just stick onto the sill with double sided adhesive tape?
  13. C

355 Radiator fans

Guys Has anyone managed to source a fair-priced replacement for the rad fans on the 355 in th eUK. Just encountered the fuse-blowing episode so assuming the fan is on its way out and need replacing. Found this which is v helpful but Spal UK don't recognise the part numbers...
  14. C

More work on the 355... nearside rad and alternator rebuild

Noticed a very slight drip from the nearside water rad. Pulled it apart and found the core had corroded to hell. Not unexpected given I'd done the offside rad a while ago. http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?32100-f355-radiator-removal-and-reinstall&highlight= Anyway, took it...
  15. C

355 drop links

Has anyone used the superformance ones?
  16. C

Polybushes

Guys Where is the best place to get a set for a 355? Ta
  17. C

360 Braided hoses

Guys Where do I get hold of these from? Ta
  18. C

Oil Testing

http://www.royalpurple.com.au/article_images/oil_test_article.pdf?ptl=hot_rod_article.php?ptl=articles_oil_supplement.php
  19. C

Quite like these

http://www.kaiartintl.com/ferrari
  20. C

F355 Overheating

Afternoon all. Noticed the 355 was running a bit warm, also had some telltale condensation on the rear window. Had a dig around and turns out one of the rad hoses has split so replaced both of them with silicone which has sorted the problem. If you've not upgraded all your hoses to silicone...