Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. PAUL V

348 Hill Eng Steering Wheel Spacer

Has any one fitted one of these ? Got a photo of how it looks around the steering column covers ? Just got around to tying to fit mine I have some fitting issues that I can overcome , but don't like the way you can see into the covers with the spacer fitted.
  2. PAUL V

Monza F1 Trip Help

Need a bit of help, By chance i will be driving back from the south of Italy on the week / weekend of the Monza F1, i will be in the 430. It would be nice to go and watch the race while i was sort of in the same area. So anyone got any experiences of taking a Ferrari to Monza on the F1...
  3. PAUL V

Email notifications and Subscription lapsed

Noticed that i don't get Email alerts to subscribe threads and also my membership has ran out because i did not get a notification to renew. Just checked the Email address and it is correct (as it always has been) Just thought i would make someone aware of the issue :thumbsup:
  4. PAUL V

Insurance Agreed Valuation

I am insured with Locktons and they require proof of valuation, any idea where to obtain such proof ? I know certain car clubs offer this type of service to its members
  5. PAUL V

Nespresso machine recommendation

Hi there looking at buying MRS V Nespresso machine and wondered if anyone has any recommendations ? Been on the main web site but there is a lack of info / help on choosing a model, i do like this one but its a little pricey...
  6. PAUL V

Wheeler dealer 348

http://vodlocker.com/l68a6kdikdq5 Hope that link works
  7. PAUL V

Heater error E6 help

Hi there All just going though a few snagging jobs on the 348. I have a Error code of E6 on the heater panel, now looking in the workshop manual E6 relates to the the "motor for the air distribution control" Now i have located the motor at the side of the heater box in the car, took it off...
  8. PAUL V

Veloce Carcoon anyone got one ?

Hi all, looking at a Carcoon, the self supporting one i think it is called the Veloce according to there web site. Any one use / got one ? also what size would i need for a 348 was thinking medium would be about right ? Also the cheapest place to get one from :thumbsup: All the best Paul
  9. PAUL V

Check your nuts !

Yesterday was not a good day :thumbsdow I took the 430 out yesterday, picked my brother in-law up and attended a hot rod and retro car show. I parked in the public car park area (not in the show ground) walked around the show for a few hours and then took me brother in-law back home around 7...
  10. PAUL V

Funny looking car at Silverstone this weekend

Was at Silverstone the weekend and spotted this funny looking car. Anyone guess what it is ? Had a chat with the owner over a drink in the bar, he was a massive petrol head with a collection on 113 cars :shocked:
  11. PAUL V

Fire extinguisher recommendations

Hi there i have been thinking about extinguisher for my cars, i know in a full blown fuel fire they would not be upto much but i would hate to be stood there with a small fire and nothing to put it out with. I think with the 348 i would be looking for a hand held one that i can either fix to...
  12. PAUL V

Anyone know this F430 on Auto trader

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201301245032129/sort/default/usedcars/body-type/convertible/colour/grey/model/f430/make/ferrari/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/wv111un/page/1/radius/1500?logcode=p My friend is looking at viewing it, jut waiting on...
  13. PAUL V

Silverstone F1 Hospitality

Booked my stay at Whittlebury Hall for this year’s F1 arrive on the Thursday checkout on Monday. I have done club silverstone at becketts the last few years which was ok, looking for something a bit special forthis year. Now I know they do the paddock club (which is a step up) but wondered...
  14. PAUL V

Servicing F430 Advice

Servicing F430 Advice Just after a bit of advice on servicing my 430. My car has always been serviced by HR Owen it has all HR Owen stamps in the book it was also supplied by them from new. Now it needs its annual service and Graypaul Nottingham is my nearest dealer (around 45 miles away)...
  15. PAUL V

Maybe a repost but a famous 348

For the 348 owners:thumbsup: A man called MR Ferrari
  16. PAUL V

A bit close to home

This was my best mates house http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118681/Hunt-gangsters-raided-1m-home-pistol-whipped-owner-making-Aston-Martin-Range-Rover.html#comments He sold it to this Guy only last year! but did say within 5 minutes of meeting him he told him about his cars and the...
  17. PAUL V

Are these 360 CS wheels ?

Looking at another 430 but this one is listed with 19”challenge wheels are these just 360 CS wheels or are they specific to the F430 ??
  18. PAUL V

Iain 308 engine out / resto thread

Just looked for the thread Iain did on his 308 when he took the engine out and restored his engine bay but cannot find it :huh: I wanted to see the foam he use on his bulkhead, anyone know what happed to the thread or what foam he used?
  19. PAUL V

Been For A Blast In The Snow

Just got this for a 30 minute blast around the lanes / farm tracks:drive: Mega fun I can tell you, gripped very well and power slides like i was Tiff Needell :laugh: Bloody cold though :shiver: but fun
  20. PAUL V

355 rear lights

Any one used or know about the "copy" 355 rear lights? like here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ferrari-355-360-550M-512TR-Rear-Lights-Set_W0QQitemZ360121565492QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item360121565492&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A13%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318