Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. D

355 Overheating + Manifold Leak

My 355 F1 is still indicating an overheating problem. Took her out for a short run last night and.... The red light on the temp gauge is still flickering on and off and now the temperature gauge is indicating 200+ deg F and yet the car (as far as I can tell) is not overheating. I also have a...
  2. D

HELP! 355 cooling / temp gauge / warning light issues

The temperature warning light keeps flickering on at 190 deg....is this something to worry about or is it just a faulty sensor? The water temperature seems to now average 200 with the red light flickering on and off, and this does not seem to be linked to anything. Cruising at 60 mph and the...
  3. D

355 Manifold leak?

The joys of Ferrari ownership! I think I can hear a very slight manifold leak from the right hand side...how can I check if this is the case, when cold I can see a small exhaust vapour trail from the right hand side of the rear arch but otherwise its very difficult to tell. How much would this...
  4. D

355 Factory alarm

Just a quick one..... I have been asked by my insurer to confirm whether the standard ferrari 355 alarm is Thatcham Cat.1 approved.... Does anyone know if this is the case or has experience in this regard? Thanks again
  5. D

355 F1 Gear Box light

Hi guys I have been driving along in 6th gear on the motorway and the gearbox failure light has come on with a beep for no apparent reason. Cruising along at c. 70mph the light beeps on and then its gone again. This has happenned twice now and I am conerned as to what it is? Any advice...
  6. D

355 speaker / stereo / preamp problem

Hi guys Another query.... I have just bought a 355 F1 GTS and there is no output from the speakers. The headunit is a pioneer number and is working, the old becker is still in the boot lose. There is also an infinity 2 way amplifier in the boot which is not connected up but has the cabling...
  7. D

355 GTS Roof panel creaking

Hi guys, new member here. I have just purchased a 1999 F1 GTS, rosso corsa. Having only driven with the roof on recently I was surprised at how squeaky and creaky the roof was. My question is - can this be improved, has anyone tried using padding etc or come up with a solution. The car is...