Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. S

f430 rear camera

sound good, I'll have a google.
  2. S

f430 rear camera

Hi, Anyone used and have any thoughts on the rear camera. https://www.ferrariparts.co.uk/part/ferrari/70003201?id=271027
  3. S

F430 muffler bracket kit up grade

(y) (y)
  4. S

I spoke to AV engineering and they remove the brackets and adjust the remaining brackets to hold the exhaust in place, The central bow bracket allows for plenty of room for the exhaust to grow. AV have great reviews, so hoping it works.
  5. S

(y), i heard that it can be done away with all together, with no replacement!!
  6. S

Hi Guys, Got a broken muffler bracket, any thoughts regards upgrade, Carpisto or Fab speed?? Carpristo Fab speed.
  7. S

F430 CHALLENGE ALLOYS, ball-polished

Hi, please see pictures
  8. S

F430 CHALLENGE ALLOYS, ball-polished

Hi, The lacquer is perishing, the wheels are in good condition, can anyone recommend where I can get the lacquer removed and reapplied. local wheel refurbisher's are suggesting, painting and then lacquer, but I'd prefer original finish. Any thoughts welcome. kind regards Simon.
  9. S

F430 Front bumper skid plates

thanks for all your feedback
  10. S

Tyre suggestions for F430

thanks, which michelin's?
  11. S

Tyre suggestions for F430

Hi Guys, Any opinions on best tyres for F430, seems a lean towards Pirelli P Zero's on Ferrari forum's, but they don't seem to review as well as others on tyre review sites. Thanks in advance.
  12. S

thanks for all your thoughts, lots to confider.
  13. S

Hi, Can anyone recommend a manufacturer of front bumper skid plates? Any pros and cons to consider? Kind regards Simon
  14. S

F430 leaking hood

Hi, I'd appreciate any suggestions regards how I can cure a leak on the drivers side, between glass & the vertical seal. on the passenger side there is glass covers the seal more and is fine, less so on the drivers side, there is a very small gap and water does get in.
  15. S

F430 Spider replacement hood

Hi, Can anyone recommend someone/company that can carry out a hood replacement.
  16. S

F430 spider roof wear

Hi Guys, Please see pictures below, not sure what's caused these? nor how to repair them? they are 2 one side and 2 the other, they are uniform. Any thoughts.
  17. S

F430 Spyder newbie

Hi, It has been a long wait/journey to get my 1st Ferrari, Fiat x1/9, x2 Lancia Monte Carlos on the way. Can't find the words how if feels to final get there. look forward to participating. Simon.