Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. S

f430 rear camera

Hi, Anyone used and have any thoughts on the rear camera. https://www.ferrariparts.co.uk/part/ferrari/70003201?id=271027
  2. S

F430 muffler bracket kit up grade

Hi Guys, Got a broken muffler bracket, any thoughts regards upgrade, Carpisto or Fab speed?? Carpristo Fab speed.
  3. S

F430 CHALLENGE ALLOYS, ball-polished

Hi, The lacquer is perishing, the wheels are in good condition, can anyone recommend where I can get the lacquer removed and reapplied. local wheel refurbisher's are suggesting, painting and then lacquer, but I'd prefer original finish. Any thoughts welcome. kind regards Simon.
  4. S

Tyre suggestions for F430

Hi Guys, Any opinions on best tyres for F430, seems a lean towards Pirelli P Zero's on Ferrari forum's, but they don't seem to review as well as others on tyre review sites. Thanks in advance.
  5. S

F430 Front bumper skid plates

Hi, Can anyone recommend a manufacturer of front bumper skid plates? Any pros and cons to consider? Kind regards Simon
  6. S

F430 leaking hood

Hi, I'd appreciate any suggestions regards how I can cure a leak on the drivers side, between glass & the vertical seal. on the passenger side there is glass covers the seal more and is fine, less so on the drivers side, there is a very small gap and water does get in.
  7. S

F430 Spider replacement hood

Hi, Can anyone recommend someone/company that can carry out a hood replacement.
  8. S

F430 spider roof wear

Hi Guys, Please see pictures below, not sure what's caused these? nor how to repair them? they are 2 one side and 2 the other, they are uniform. Any thoughts.
  9. S

F430 Spyder newbie

Hi, It has been a long wait/journey to get my 1st Ferrari, Fiat x1/9, x2 Lancia Monte Carlos on the way. Can't find the words how if feels to final get there. look forward to participating. Simon.