Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Siy

Giles’ 488 Scrapbook

going back to your wheel colour - I would agree - Am not a massive fan of black wheels....although they do look great on yours..... but much prefer going back to originals
  2. Siy

Giles’ 488 Scrapbook

I have to say - keep the wing mirrors black - it does match the sides very well.
  3. Siy

Why so colour sensitive.

I think deep down, the reason you are asking, is because you fear what happens when you come to sell it? Otherwise you would have pulled the trigger, or at least shown the seller a bid. It will always sell at a certain price - once you decide to sell, are you prepared to either wait a long time...
  4. Siy

488GTB

Beautiful!
  5. Siy

Opinions on this 458 spider please. I know it’s a bit colourful.

Dont let me put you off changing - I was just wondering if you chop and change quite frequently, you may take a bit of a hit on resale on that 458... if its mor eof a longer term view, then go for it... If you are making the change, probably better off buying the new one over the winter period...
  6. Siy

Opinions on this 458 spider please. I know it’s a bit colourful.

as above.. is your choice, so if you love it, go for it. If however you are buying it as a cheaper entry, maybe worth waiting??? You havent kept the Cali for long... I suspect if you were looking to get rid of the 458 quickly, you may need to drop the price to get the sale - but yes, carbons...
  7. Siy

Prepurchase Inspection

Another thumbs up for Tim at Walker Sport
  8. Siy

Dashboard badge

Hi all... I have a 2015 California T the badge that says 'California T' on the passenger side dashboard, has lost the little red piece of the logo within the T... being anal about everything on this car, I bought a replacement badge (not cheap!) It has 4 small posts that will go through the...
  9. Siy

Dead as a dodo help please.

sounds like your battery is just a bit weak... replacement probably better, to get rid of potential headaches! these cars do not need to be on charge, so that they will start a week later... they can easily hold for a few weeks, as one would hope/expect. HOWEVER - i think the point of keeping it...
  10. Siy

Help please on potential high owner 458 spider.

yeah - looks good - plenty of carbon. Cant say the white does much for me, if Im being honest, but nice interior. looks good value. PPI check and go from there... dont stress too much about the ownership - especially if likely to keep for a few years.
  11. Siy

Help please on potential high owner 458 spider.

Buy on condition - not owners. typically they can change hands more than once per year, so its not overly high - though I do understand being cautious. I once bought a 9 owner F430 and had same concerns... but it was absolutely fine! Get it checked to allay any fears
  12. Siy

California T - Heated Seat Issue

Hi - wonder if anyone can help...? When I got my Cali T 6 months ago, it had an issue that the heated seats werent working... Took it to Autofficina and they plugged in and reset the seats, and all was fixed. But it's happened again, and this time trying to reset the seat (0%, 66%, 100%) hasn't...
  13. Siy

Carplay without wires

Hi - can anyone help please? I have a 2016 California T, that has Carplay, but you need to connect it with a wire via the USB carplay slot in the armrest compartment. There are a myriad of wireless carplay adaptors available, which are supposed to do away with the cable. You fit a small unit in...
  14. Siy

California - Roof Wrap - More help please!

Car bought and wrap complete
  15. Siy

Radio - losing favourites list

Can anyone assist - strange problem on my 2015 California T The radio, does not seem to keep hold of the stored channels. So I mark the stations that I listen to with the favourites star, and can see them in the favourites list... no problem. ....until I turn the car of and then next time I...
  16. Siy

California Tyres

Hi - I need to get 4 tyres for my new (to me) Cali T.... Understand Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S is probably the way to go. Seemingly Pirelli are using a new formula which is a little kinder to the planet, but not quite as good as they used to be? Probably nonsense.. anyway, just looking for a...
  17. Siy

Exhaust Bypass - California T

Next on my shopping list, I will probably want to deal with the exhaust note. On my old Cali (and a few other cars since), I have disconnected and plugged the vacuum tubes, to leave the exhaust valves open permanently. Happy with louder as long as it doesnt drone. On the Cali T - I undertsand...
  18. Siy

Anyone selling an early'sih California T ?

I have just put a deposit down on a Cali T.. but before it's too late, thought it worth checking if anyone here were selling or considering selling one? Very pleased with the one I have found - but equally I know everyone in here really cares for their cars, so would be an equally good place to...
  19. Siy

California - Roof Wrap - More help please!

Roof Thanks Nosevi (and good to see you are still hanging around here - I have been away for a few years!) It's Grigio Titanio Metallic I am thinking Gloss... prefer it to look more standard, than stand out as being wrapped. Think the gloss will pair in better with the black surrounds of...