Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. cgt

Ferrari vs. Aston Martin: Truly Competitors?

The old Vanquish (2013 version) was a fantastic car, full carbon body and lovely V12. Ran the F12 very close and nowadays they are half the price of an F12.
  2. cgt

New F430 Spider Owner - does anyone know this car

They would be Mark 2 in 2011 but still worth having checked as the replacements are now 12 years old. For your peace of mind and good to get checked while under warranty
  3. cgt

488 GTB - TPMS and battery cut off....

The sensors are very temperamental on those. I think the dealer can code them out.
  4. cgt

599 GTB

I've made the change from V12 to 458. I think you will miss the special feel of a V12. The F12 is your answer.
  5. cgt

Help finding a 360 for a magazine feature

I agree a somewhat strange comparison as they are very different cars in character and the article was quite disjointed due to the flowery and over-dramatic writing style. I disagree on the Merc being a dud though, back when they were new these SL55's were epic, they sound great and were...
  6. cgt

Interesting tale.

Quite alright. Nothing wrong with bringing something good back from the dead :thumbsup:
  7. cgt

612 Wanted

Looking for a 612 if anyone is thinking of selling. Must be mint condition and with impeccable history. Thanks
  8. cgt

What should be with a 2007 430 spider , manuals , tools act

:grin::grin::grin::grin:
  9. cgt

Sore loser

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12472/10044047/watch-nico-rosberg-throws-cap-back-at-lewis-hamilton Whilst I'm not a big Hamilton fan, he has driven exceptionally well all year. The reality is Rosberg lost this championship months ago, so not sure why the big drama yesterday? Looking at...
  10. cgt

Red Bull - opinions

It's pretty clear that Bernie is working behind the scenes to prevent RB and TR leaving and give them as much leeway as possible, but the bottom line is that this mess is of their own making. The first rule in any type of business is to not fall out with your main supplier especially if you...
  11. cgt

Anyone have DB9 Experience, how reliable?

After a new daily car and while the Vantage looks great, I have realised that 40k gets me into a low mileage 2006 DB9. I'd always take a 12 over an 8 but have a concern over the build quality, anyone have experience?
  12. cgt

F430 Car Cover Set Complete

Car cover, steering wheel cover, two seat covers in original duffel bag. Purchased in 2014. Cover has light indoor use but no marks or damage and the other items are unused as I have a dry dust free garage and never felt the need. £300 posted.
  13. cgt

When did 458's get louder

Starting to look for a 458, from memory there was a specific point when the sound got much louder, not sure if this coincided with any other technical revisions. Anyone know when or which chassis number range to look for?
  14. cgt

Vettel title challenge?

Vettel is 21 points behind Rosberg, who is 21 points behind Hamilton. Rosberg seems to be only focused on Hamilton which to some extent has allowed SV to sneak up. James Allen suggests that Rosberg chose to take hard tyres in Hungary purely to cover Hamilton's strategy and paid no attention to...
  15. cgt

Personal reg plate

Elvis felt his car didn't attract enough attention..
  16. cgt

F430 Capristo Race Exhaust

Is it mega-loud and will it give you a headache on the motorway? Anybody here got one fitted?
  17. cgt

Max Verstappen

Most exciting new driver (forget the 'young' part) in years. Seems like the older guys can't handle being shown up by a kid. Mistake yesterday notwithstanding, he is a breath of fresh air in a pretty boring era of F1.
  18. cgt

QUEST TV Thursday 16th April

It really is an amazing piece of kit, I was with one yesterday :grin:
  19. cgt

Best Youtube video ever

ZRjGN--R4pE