Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. voicey

19" 360 or F430 Front Challenge Wheel

19" Strad or F430 Challenge Style front wheel wanted - must be straight otherwise I'll take one in any condition.
  2. voicey

Smoked Side Indicator Repeater Lenses

I have a pair of smoked side indicator lenses. I bought them to see what they'd look like but I prefer the clear ones. I believe they fit the following cars: 348 355 360 F430 458 550 575 599 CALIFORNIA F12 They are brand new - I have fitted one of them for about 10 mins and then put them...
  3. voicey

Carbon Seats

Sadly, not OEM but these are the closest looking aftermarket ones you'll find. I was going to put these into my white spider but events over took me. The seats are Cobra Misano: http://www.cobraseats.com/-Misano-S They are full carbon backed (unlike the Sparco ones). The seats will need to...
  4. voicey

Total Performance

We have a new sponsor (previously known as FerrariCyprus on here) and I spotted this on their website. Any idea what is lurking in the airbox of this 360??
  5. voicey

348 owners - fancy a spare engine?

Just seen this whilst browsing the PH classifieds: www.pistonheads.com/sales/3515398.htm Even if it's a non runner, it's got to be worth that just for the bits and pieces you'd get off it. Someone get it before I buy it and try and put it in my daughter's go kart!
  6. voicey

Aladdin's Cave

I had the pleasure of meeting fellow member Nick Rayat today (512kr on here). He has got the biggest stock of brand new Ferrari parts I have seen outside of the dealer network. On top of this he showed me his 328 GTS which is in concours condition - I didn't dare touch it in case I ruined it...
  7. voicey

Heads up - 18" BBS 360CH Wheels for sale

These are my favourite wheels for a 360 - there's an eBay listing (150705001036) for a set with a very reasonable buy-it-now set at £1,250. I've also bought from the seller in the past with no problems whatsoever.
  8. voicey

Petrolhead Nirvana Alpine South Tour

Michele and I recently did this tour with Bachi and his crew. The route is displayed below and incorporated a stint in the Pyrenees, a trip up Ventoux (a personal favourite of mine) before heading into the Alps and taking in some of the best passes. As usual, we had a wonderful time and I...
  9. voicey

A small group buy - 360 air box & coolant tank mounts

I need to replace the anti-vibration mounts that that my air box and coolant tank are mounted on - the rubber is very stretched and perished. The part number is 142202 and lists at £6.50 each - there are 10. Thanks to a link in Iain's 328 thread I have been in touch with the manufacturer -...
  10. voicey

French Auto Toll Tag

I'm not sure if this is of interest to you guys but I've recently signed up for the little electronic tag that allows you to jump the queues at the tolls on French motorways. You used to be able to get one by using a credit card but this was discontinued a while back. As far as I know this is...
  11. voicey

Parts cross ref

Apologies if this has been posted earlier but I've been away and am still trying to catch up. Got this link over on the other side - it is a website that lists some parts that are used by other marques. Hope it helps.... Link to 360 page Airflow meter shared with Rover apparently! Lamda...
  12. voicey

Exported Cars

This is a topic I've been thinking about for a while and the 430 thread has re-sparked my interest. I was talking to an independent dealer the other week and he said he'd exported a lot (over 30 I think) 360's in the past year. There was also a thread on PH recently about the number of early...
  13. voicey

Tyre pressure plate - 360

The pressure plate was removed when my car was resprayed. I have finally taken delivery of the correct one but am unsure of it's placement. Would a 360 owner mind posting a picture of theirs in location and if possible some measurements to help me locate mine? Cheers...
  14. voicey

Frost's crinkle paint on bare alu

Do I need to put down etch primer first? Cheers...
  15. voicey

Restoring Damaged Carbon Fibre

I'm hoping the experts can offer some help here. I have some carbon fibre parts that have been scratched in storage/transit. As a test, I managed to buff out a couple of the lighter ones with a bit of G3 compound I had in the cupboard. However, some of the deeper ones will need wet sanding...
  16. voicey

Grand Prix - The Killer Years

I thought we had a thread on this. Watched iy on iPlayer yesterday - a very good program, albeit a little biased against Chapman. The last segment had me properly shocked and saddened. Anyone else catch it?
  17. voicey

Wheel Weight

I've collected some wheel weight data so thought I'd share it. Please post any other wheel weights if you have them. Standard 18" 360 Alloy (Front) 9.7kg: Standard 18" 360 Alloy (Rear) 11.4kg: 18" 360 Challenge Alloy (Front) 8.6kg: 18" 360 Challenge Alloy (Rear) 8.6kg: Pirelli...
  18. voicey

Calling GrahamS/Mods

Thanks for merging my accounts - can you make me subscribed so I can send and receive PM's? Cheers...
  19. voicey

Bianco Fuji CS Spider Project

I thought I'd start a thread about my new project car, one which is well known on here. A few weeks ago I was offered the opportunity to buy the Bianco Fuji Spider that Rob had painted last year. Bianco Fuji is a colour that I've loved ever since seeing a Maserati Gransport in the colour -...
  20. voicey

Sourcing Parts

I've had cause to buy quite a few spare parts for the 360 recently and have found out there is a marked difference in levels of service from different outfits. I've only ever placed two orders with Eurospares and both times they managed to screw up the delivery. On the last order some stuff...