What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

355 Spider on Ebay

I think its priced to sell mate. Its a bloody bad time to sell is now:cry: He could either hold out for maybe 5-7 grand more from now untill next spring. Or sell it at a tempting price. For all thouse who saw my mates pristine yellow 993 Turbo4 that he put for sale at 60K at the Porsche dealer only this end of summer, well he needed to get things moving to get quick money last week and it went for 40K:cry: If only he could have waited untill next spring but he could not

ferrarispider said:
I think its priced to sell mate. Its a bloody bad time to sell is now:cry: He could either hold out for maybe 5-7 grand more from now untill next spring. Or sell it at a tempting price. For all thouse who saw my mates pristine yellow 993 Turbo4 that he put for sale at 60K at the Porsche dealer only this end of summer, well he needed to get things moving to get quick money last week and it went for 40K:cry: If only he could have waited untill next spring but he could not

Your probably right m8,it just sounded very cheap for a 355 spider even at this time of year.

Yea, but being that 95 spiders with 30ks on them would only fetch maybe 6-7 or even 8 grand more in summer. I bought mine for 48K two years ago and they have never realistically gone over late 40s. The 99 models are a few G more realistically, no matter how much the dealers put on there sticker prices.

To be honest it's not that cheap, it's only worth about 35 I think. IT's a 95 so also it mayeb an early engine model too, so I agree with chaa, not that cheap if ya ask me.

Seen better at 40k.

ferrarispider said:
Yea, but being that 95 spiders with 30ks on them would only fetch maybe 6-7 or even 8 grand more in summer. I bought mine for 48K two years ago and they have never realistically gone over late 40s. The 99 models are a few G more realistically, no matter how much the dealers put on there sticker prices.
yes but aint yours that funny red colour :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

steve f said:
yes but aint yours that funny red colour :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what.......you mean pink:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stevew said:
what.......you mean pink:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yea very funny ****wad:tongue3: Its a good job your tast has changed from 15 years ago when we were younger and more stupid, when one of us ruined a fatastic restored sports car by painting the dash board the same colour, what was it blue:wink3: :wink3:
Oh yes you forget i was one of your custumers in the early days. And you know if you did that to your 348 i would be forced to thrash you:laugh: :laugh: So you just leave my pastel pink ferrari alone.

ferrarispider said:
Yea very funny ****wad:tongue3: Its a good job your tast has changed from 15 years ago when we were younger and more stupid, when one of us ruined a fatastic restored sports car by painting the dash board the same colour, what was it blue:wink3: :wink3:
Oh yes you forget i was one of your custumers in the early days. And you know if you did that to your 348 i would be forced to thrash you:laugh: :laugh: So you just leave my pastel pink ferrari alone.

:laugh: :laugh: don't know about being younger and more stupid m8,I think I'm just older and even more stupid:tongue3:
Still got the blue dash somewhere and your welcome to it for your memorabilia collection,it wasn't one of my better ideas:laugh:
I'll try and find a picture of it in the car and post it.

Great looking car though, i liked it better than the yellow one. I remember getting the magazines on it (fast car) i still have them. It was quite sad when crashed it:thumbsdow

ferrarispider said:
Great looking car though, i liked it better than the yellow one. I remember getting the magazines on it (fast car) i still have them. It was quite sad when crashed it:thumbsdow

We actually rebuilt the car after the crash using a new shell,I remember putting it together from a bare painted shell to a finished car in 3 days although it's got a black dash in it now.
The yellow one is still my favourite out of all the cars that we have done.

inkyboy360 said:
To be honest it's not that cheap, it's only worth about 35 I think. IT's a 95 so also it mayeb an early engine model too, so I agree with chaa, not that cheap if ya ask me.

Seen better at 40k.

I think your right on that one. Cars with 20,000 + miles seem to sell for a lot less espcially the early ones.