What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

DDO Clacket Lane Convoy

I take it you can't actually get to CL services from Clacket Lane? I join M25 at jn6 so it's a real bugger to go eastwards and turn round. Infact I'm not sure it's possible to do it without a many-mile detour is it?

I take it you can't actually get to CL services from Clacket Lane? I join M25 at jn6 so it's a real bugger to go eastwards and turn round. Infact I'm not sure it's possible to do it without a many-mile detour is it?

Ewan,

unfortunately correct - its about 15 + miles from J6 to 5.

Clacket services are on the clockwise carriageway and no other was across. Is there a bridge crossing at J6 where you can loiter until we pass you?

Ewan,

unfortunately correct - its about 15 + miles from J6 to 5.

Clacket services are on the clockwise carriageway and no other was across. Is there a bridge crossing at J6 where you can loiter until we pass you?

If only it were as simple as Jn5; alas you can't even doubleback at Jn5, you just get spat onto M26.

At Jn6 the roundabout is under the M25 so can't see traffic. Are you going M23 or A3 route? Could loiter somewhere else along the route.

Fellas, this will save you a few minutes if coming via A264 / Horsham.

The "Compass Gate" entrance will be open from 7am if you want to use it. Basically straight over at Alfold Barn corner.

Bumped for this year -

Anyone for a convoy from Clacket Lane Services on M25 clockwise to get to the Supercar Event?

I'll only be there on Sunday but we normally meet/leave Clacketts at 7.15 latest