What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Do you cool your car after use?

I just take it easy on the throttle and RPM for the last 1/4 mile to home. Then switch off when in the garage.

If I've been really thrashing the car, then I'd let the engine idle for about 3 minutes before switching off. Just to let the heat in the block get dispersed via the cooling system.

Hud90n said:
I have a team of bikini clad women that i found on a desert island just off of Hawaii. They gently wave banana leaves at it and then smear me in aloe vera.

actually i just get out, lock it and shut the garage door.

I with you on that one Rob, bar the bikini clad women!

steve f said:
what does dale do after using the car :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

He puts the wheels back on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: