What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Frankie's Classic Car Fest @ Dunton, Essex - Sun 2nd Sep

soaringace

I am organising a Classic Car Show for Saint Francis Hospice in Havering-atte-Bower, on Sunday 2nd September. Ford have agreed we can use their Dunton Technical Centre site for this, just off the A127 near to Laindon in Essex.

I am looking for pre-1993 classics to enter and there is the opportunity for selected cars to use the banked Dunton Test Track, although this will not be at high speed, and will be behind a pace car. There is also a Supercar/Future Classics Paddock for more modern cars.

Concours judging will take place with trophies/prizes for the pre-1993 cars and there will be a guest appearance from the original Stig, Perry McCarthy. There is a nominal entry fee of £10 and all of this money will go to the Hospice.

If you are interested, please email me for details at soaring.ace@btinternet.com or check the Saint francis website:
http://www.sfh.org.uk/how-you-can-help/events/frankies-classic-car-fest-and-family-fun-day/

Thanks

Alan Mason

Just to clarify, please note that this is not a high speed track day and is not linked to the Little Havens event, previously held at Dunton, the following weekend, which I would still recommend everyone supporting, as it also for a great cause.