What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Fundraiser for a talented child with learning difficulties

markst

Gentlemen, Josh Grenville Wood is a 13 yr old very talented golfer , but has learning difficulties and goes to a special school - which his parents really struggle to pay for, and have hit a brick wall , so Josh is trying to raise money to go to America and participate in the biggest competition in the world for his age group.

Josh, like all children loves Ferrari’s , and last year I took him along to the DDO and as a treat got Tony to take him out on the track.

He has created a facebook fundraising group page, together with a listing on another site which I have copied below, but he is up against it, as he only has a short time to raise the funds.

“Hi my name is Joshua Grenville-Wood and i have in 1.5 months to raise money to go to America to play in the biggest junior golf tournament for my age (u14) it is at Pinehurst where the US OPEN is played sometimes. i play off of 7 and i am trying to raise at least 500 pounds so i can go and play. I am representing England if i go. any donations would be amazing if you can. i will be doing fundraisers to help get some money and i will post what ever i am doing to get money.”

If anybody wants to help a child achieve their potential, they can make a small donation to Josh’s paypal account on joshua.gw@hotmail.com