What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Help for heroes

andy74b

Not sure if this was 2008 or 2007 but remember some of the members heading down near xmas to take some of the lads out. Given what a bad year it has been, is there any plans this year??

Thanks for asking

Yes and no

The winter visit was planned for w/c January 11 but has just had to be rescheduled

Rest assured that just as soon as I get a new date it will be posted as I & they appreciate greatly everyone's help :thumbsup:

Before I forget could someone check if the meeting layby is still closed please - you know the dogging :wink3: one - last time I passed it was a building site

Let me know Jos, put my hand up again as long as I am about. Could do with a fe wmore from CS as well?
One of the few times I will take my car out in the rain if i have too, how can you say no when these men and ladies give up so much.

Last edited:
if that layby is closed, then we can just as easily meet ay Rykas, it's about 10 mins down the road.

i assume it'll be open for brekkie as well?