What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

I know....you've probably seen this before, but anyway!!!

Bugattiart

Just for the few of you that haven't already seen my drawings of Ferraris and other proud marques!
Many or most of you will also know that I'm usually doing these drawings for the owners of the cars, and I know that at least some of the gentlemen I have been drawing for uses this forum and will know that the drawings look somewhat different in real.....the drawings or at least some part of them gives sort of a 3D effect in a way that is very hard to explain! (Graham, Roel, Wolfgang, do you know what I mean, and can you explain it in any other way???)
I'm doing my drawings freehand on A3 size paper(29,7 X 42 centimetres) with an ultrafine black ink drawingpen, only 0,1 millimetres thick so you may imagine that such a drawing takes me quite a while to make!!!
Anyway I hope you will like these examples:

Attachments

• GS355_18finished.jpg
    GS355_18finished.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 344
  • Mondial_finished.jpg
    Mondial_finished.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Robinfinished640.jpg
    Robinfinished640.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 341
  • 1960 250GTSWBC Fchat.jpg
    1960 250GTSWBC Fchat.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 338
  • fcdrJG0846Finish.jpg
    fcdrJG0846Finish.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 333
Great drawings Carsten - I obviously remember Grahams well, followed each post you did on that one:):):)

Currently following your 288GTO drawing - looking as good as ever.

I think that Napolis's P4 ? - someone should invite Jim over to this site - I assume he would like the atmosphere here and share our sentiments ?

400SPYDER said:
Great drawings Carsten - I obviously remember Grahams well, followed each post you did on that one:):):)

Currently following your 288GTO drawing - looking as good as ever.

I think that Napolis's P4 ? - someone should invite Jim over to this site - I assume he would like the atmosphere here and share our sentiments ?
Thanks a lot Kevan, :)
I agree with you regarding Napolis, he tends to like Europe and he would be able to contribute possitively to this forum with all his wonderful cars and restorations.....I like that idea very much :)
Should I invite him to join??

Best

Carsten

Bugattiart said:
Thanks a lot Kevan, :)
I agree with you regarding Napolis, he tends to like Europe and he would be able to contribute possitively to this forum with all his wonderful cars and restorations.....I like that idea very much :)
Should I invite him to join??

Best

Carsten

Definitely from my point of view - you can even tell him we promise not to open another 0846 debate thread :thumbsup:

I have seen Tonyh chatting with Jim - so I will get his thoughts on the matter by PM him Carsten. Will let you know Tony's thoughts asap.

400SPYDER said:
Definitely from my point of view - you can even tell him we promise not to open another 0846 debate thread :thumbsup:

I have seen Tonyh chatting with Jim - so I will get his thoughts on the matter by PM him Carsten. Will let you know Tony's thoughts asap.
Okay, I'll wait and see what others think! Just let me know :)

400SPYDER said:
Morning Carsten, Tony is going to PM Jim and I think you should as well.

Cheers

Kevan
Morning Kevan, :).....well yeah, I slept long hours today ;) :)
Great....I think I'll send a mail with a link to Jim instead of a PM :)
I'll get this done in the weekend!!! :):)

Best

Carsten

GrahamS said:
Excellent pics :cool:

Out of all of them I think I prefer the 355 for some reason :D
Thanks Graham, :)
.......hmmmmm...... the 355 ????? I wonder why ;)
I'm very pleased to hear that you still like that drawing......as well as your father!!! :):thumbsup:
BTW: My father's most treasured picture is also a print of one of my drawings (a Tom Kristensen signed print of the Audi R8 drawing).....makes me a little proud! :)

Cheers

Carsten

Bugattiart said:
Many or most of you will also know that I'm usually doing these drawings for the owners of the cars, and I know that at least some of the gentlemen I have been drawing for uses this forum and will know that the drawings look somewhat different in real.....the drawings or at least some part of them gives sort of a 3D effect in a way that is very hard to explain! (Graham, Roel, Wolfgang, do you know what I mean, and can you explain it in any other way???)
The pictures in real life are more stunning than you dare imagine would be possible. I must bring one of the copies along to the next Kent meeting so everybody can see

My dad has one of the copies and it's his favourite picture. All my cousins think I live at the mansion in the background! I'm not telling them any different :wink3:

They're so much better than a photograph because they're so unique. Can't wait to get my next car so I can get another drawing made :cool:

GrahamS said:
The pictures in real life are more stunning than you dare imagine would be possible. I must bring one of the copies along to the next Kent meeting so everybody can see

My dad has one of the copies and it's his favourite picture. All my cousins think I live at the mansion in the background! I'm not telling them any different :wink3:

They're so much better than a photograph because they're so unique. Can't wait to get my next car so I can get another drawing made :cool:
Thanks a lot again Graham, :)
I can imagine that your cousins will have a hard time to find you at home when they go to visit you at the mansion?!?!:wink3:
I'll be very honoured to make a drawing of your next Ferrari :smile:

Dino 208gt4 said:
These are my 2 favorites!! ;)
Thanks for posting that pic Roel, :)
Your Mondial drawing is IMHO one of my very best "all time greatest-drawings"!!!
I'm very proud to have two of my works hanging in your livingroom buddy:):):)

Please Say hi to Lenny and the girls!!!

Cheers

Carsten